Which ride would you sell your soul to the devil to have a refurb?

madmanmadsen

Original Poster
I have to say I would most definitely do horrible things to get a refurb on Dinosaur, it is a shell of the ride it used to be without all (any) of the effects working!

copcarguyp71

WOW...that is a darn good question.

I would have to say UoE, not because it is my favorite but because I think it has the most untapped potential and room for improvement if the money was spent that it could be awesome instead of what it is.

RonAnnArbor

Carousel of Progress. It needs a complete overhaul from the ride system underneath, to the wheels, to the breaks, to the costumes -- the clocks are set to the wrong times in the scenes -- scenes get stuck multiple times per day and you have to rewatch the same scene -- things are dirty, everything needs a paint job --- I'm not even speaking about the scenes themselves which could use some updating, but just what currently exists is woeful,,,

Cmdr_Crimson

This is just me...But, I'd love to see Mr. Toad back..But enchanced with a trackless system and a better layout with one HECK of a climax even utilizing the same bouncing mechanisim that's used on Winnie the pooh to feel like your hitting rough spots and bouncing around the british countryside....And at least my ride has the devil in it..
tumblr_inline_nj0snxh1Mu1qhbivv.jpg

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Country Bear Jamboree.. As long as an upgrade is also included. Meaning more modern country songs to make it a great funny little parody show. Because that's honestly the only way this show is going to get anybody leaving the show to say "that was pretty funny" instead of "that was kind of weird, old and boring.."

Winter

None. If I didnt have a soul, I woudnt be able to go on the ride anyway.

IMO, Carusual of progress needs an upgraded future segement.

DarthGrady

I wanna say Journey Into Imagination, but I am terrified that they'll just make it worse. Every time they change a ride it's for the worse. They either ruin it outright (Imagination) or ruin it with moronic cartoons (Maelstrom, The Living Seas, etc).

Disney can't seem to do anything right with EPCOT, so I guess I'll use my soul to send some love to Carousel of Progress. I don't see any east for them to do a cartoon overlay (although I'm sure someone will try) so it should go well.

Matt_Black

I'd never make any deal with the Devil unless there's the standard "Get Out of Hell Free" loophole that those types of stories usually have. I'm no good at fiddle playin', so I'd have to think of something else....

Courtney6682

I'd never make any deal with the Devil unless there's the standard "Get Out of Hell Free" loophole that those types of stories usually have. I'm no good at fiddle playin', so I'd have to think of something else....

Yeah...I wouldn't do too well with the heat and the pitchforks...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom