Which ride is likely to close at Magic Kingdom?

Which ride in your opinion is more likely to close in the near future?

• Country Bear Jamboree

Votes: 56 30.3%
  • Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • Carousel of Progress

Votes: 14 7.6%
  • Swiss Family Treehouse

Votes: 38 20.5%
  • Enchanted Tiki Room(reverted back to old form)

Votes: 45 24.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

itsmagical

CoP has always been one of my favorite attractions in MK. I don't know what it is, but there's something about it that I love. The history or story of it maybe?

amethyst21

adventureland is in real need of a major thrill ride. perhaps along the lines of the indiana jones roller coaster that resides in eurodisney.

ncstate7991

I would have to say Snow Whites Scary Adventures because lee has all ready informed us. He said that it will close for a Princess meet and greet. Then it will move to the old Skyway building and swsa building will hopefully become a new attraction.

I don't see how in the world you can fit a dark ride where the old Skyway building is. It is squeezed between HM and iasw. Disney does a great job of hiding buildings, but check for yourself on this satellite image. Do you guys think they could fit SWSA there?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou....420641,-81.582005&spn=0.002236,0.003439&z=18

mitchk

mitchk

It's by no means not small either. You have 2 theaters, the Preshow area, the indoor queue area, and if needed the Merchant of Venus area that could be consumed to make way for a new attraction.

I can see something the size of Buzz fitting there, but that's about it. .... so :shrug:

devoy1701

Maybe, depending on how they shape the ride building :confused: Anyone know if it is gonna be a clone of SWSA :shrug:

I think you misread the statement (or maybe I am). But the Princess M&G is going where Snow White is currently while Toon Town is being raised. Eventually the M&G will be relocated to the Skyway building (i'm guessing for those princesses who are not getting a staple location in FLE, unless those plans have been squashed completely) and then we will be getting a new attraction in the Snow White building. The rumors go farther to say that we will be getting a DIFFERENT Snow White attraction in FLE, possible a mine coster or something.

That's atleast how I understand it. Because I agree that the area of the Skyway building is not large enough for any major attraction.

spectromagic04

No I ment that the princess meet and greet will move into swsa building for a couple years. Then it will move into the skyway buiding. Where the swsa building will hopefully be a new dark ride after the princess meet and greet moves out .
Im sorry if it wasnt clear enough.

mitchk

I think you misread the statement (or maybe I am). But the Princess M&G is going where Snow White is currently while Toon Town is being raised. Eventually the M&G will be relocated to the Skyway building (i'm guessing for those princesses who are not getting a staple location in FLE, unless those plans have been squashed completely) and then we will be getting a new attraction in the Snow White building. The rumors go farther to say that we will be getting a DIFFERENT Snow White attraction in FLE, possible a mine coster or something.

That's atleast how I understand it. Because I agree that the area of the Skyway building is not large enough for any major attraction.

:wave: Ok that makes sense, but I thought they nixxed the idea of re-theaming GB, to a 7 dwraf mine coaster :shrug: I could be wrong :wave:

BTW, I quoted you on the SGE building, not the land between HM, and IASW

Mammymouse

Phase "5" - wow I didn't know there were that many plans with the green light. Although I am 62 now how old will I be when phase 5 is complete? Maybe I should put a reservation in soon for my "senior scooter" because you know how many Baby Boomers there are!

jjharvpro

I say Stitch needs to go. Seems like a majority of people strongly dislike the attraction. If you look at its reviews in the attractions sections of this site, there's proof:
Please DO NOT take out Carousel of Progress--a ABSOLUTE CLASSIC and I go on it everytime! :)
Snow White--I love, but I could see it go.
I've never been on Country Bear Jamboree, but it seems to be going downhill from what I've heard. . .
Swiss Family is unique--keep it for now.
Aladdin--well, it IS sorta like another attraction in the park(something that can fly with big ears - HINT). Kids like it and it stands out. Keep it for now

TTFN--jjharvpro

devoy1701

:wave: Ok that makes sense, but I thought they nixxed the idea of re-theaming GB, to a 7 dwraf mine coaster :shrug: I could be wrong :wave:

BTW, I quoted you on the SGE building, not the land between HM, and IASW

As of now, Barnstormer will still become the circus ride. I think the Mine Coaster is an idea in addition to the coaster and was to contain more thematic elements. From what people had been saying I was thinking it was going to be an indoor attraction.

mitchk

As of now, Barnstormer will still become the circus ride. I think the Mine Coaster is an idea in addition to the coaster and was to contain more thematic elements. From what people had been saying I was thinking it was going to be an indoor attraction.

:shrug: I thought they were just gonna inclose GB, and use the track along with other darkride elements to make a mine ride :shrug: That's my bad, :wave: Your right with the circus ride ... :wave:

devoy1701

:shrug: I thought they were just gonna inclose GB, and use the track along with other darkride elements to make a mine ride :shrug: That's my bad, :wave: Your right with the circus ride ... :wave:

haha

as you can see...FLE is COMPLETELY up in the air once you get away from talking about Be Our Guest and The Little Mermaid! That's why I make sure I'm saying things like I heard this, it is my understand that, I think this... I'm not going to pretend I'm in the know... But I thought that the mine coster rumer had put it in/around the area where the Aurora cottage was originally planned. :shrug: And I thought that was mentioned at the same time as Double Dumbo is staying and in addition to it we'll have a circus coaster....

Thrill Seeker

Stitch needs to die a horrible death. I am sad about Snow White though. That's the one Fantasyland Dark Ride you can actually get out without too ridiculous of a line...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom