Which resort screams Disney to you?

jmargarone27

Original Poster
My first resort (and the resort I prefer to stay at always) was the Grand Floridian. It is the opitimy of Disney in my eyes. It brings me back to my first times to Disney. I just love everything about it!!! What resort do you feel the most sentimental about?

Marijil

Fort Wilderness, so original, so unique, so self contained...the little golf carts, the campfire and movies (they all do it now)...trading posts the hoop dee doo...so Disney

disney4life2008

All Star Movies. All those gigantic statues and themeing from the movies. I love all the resorts I've stayed at, but you really don't have Mickey and the gang screaming out at you.

I agree. I love staying in the resorts but sometimes Mickey and friends can be overkill. When I am at the resort I like to be immersed in disney but also feel like I am vacationing outside of Mickeys paradise.

Disneymom201

Staying off property the first few visits, I'd have to say GF. That was the first in site property that we stayed at. As far as 'screaming Disney' I would say CR. But my all time fav is AKL. I think due to it is so unique! Hope to stay there again someday!!!

Tinkerfan4ever

All star movies and Art of Animation for me. I really like the values, the themes make mesee Disney all around. I love my DVC, but the values at Disney to me.

jlsHouston

Gosh... I dunno.. I've never stayed at Cont...that resort really doesn't scream Disney to me, it screams Disneyland Hotel to me....
I guess maybe the first time I was ever on property POP definitely screamed Disney to me.
In general WDW screams Disney at me and it is really calling my name lately too...

HouCuseChickie

Definitely the Contemporary. We've been going to WDW since 1985 and while all of our stays were offsite until 2010, nothing screams "YOU'RE AT WDW!!!" like the Contemporary. No matter how old I get (and let's not discuss how old that is) I can still take the monorail through the resort and get goose bumps/have that WOW moment like I did when I was a kid. I swear, on that first trip, I would have been content to go around at least a couple more times. I don't think I actually ever got to go inside until the mid-90s. I was on a date, the guy I was with popped in there for a snack- and I gotta say- if I wasn't so gung ho on getting into MK, I could have spent a few hours there.

Figaro928

Art of Animation is Disney in a nutshell. Crowded, Family Friendly, Immersed in theming, cartoon characters everywhere, and a variety of food from Americanized exotic to good ol fried Americana. Doesn't get more Disney than that!!

C.FERNIE

We stay at the Boardwalk most of the time but we stayed at Wilderness Lodge and we Loved it would defo go back again!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom