Which resort pool is best for kids?

dreamer

I will be staying at a Disney Vacation Club Resort -- either Boardwalk or Beach Club or Wilderness -- on my next trip.

I have kids 3,5,7,11,13.

Which pool (specifically the Stormalong Bay or the pool at Boardwalk) would be better for the older kids?

Do they have little kiddie pools at either of those?

Do they have SHADE?:cool:

DisneyPhD

Storm along bay is much more then just a pool with a water slide. It has a number of intercontected pools with currents and and sand bottom. There are 3 hot tubs, one of them that is "not so hot" so kids can go in it. It is fun for kids of all ages, tolders to teens and adults too. They have tubes you can rent also to bob along in the currents.

It is great fun. If you are picking a resort just for the pool, Y&B is it. Before we were DVC members we stayed there for 4 days when I was pregnant. The plan was to hang out at the pool the whole time. The weather was awful the whole trip, on the last day the sun came out and it got above 60. Well we were in the pool until our extented check out time and missed our shuttle to the airport (but there was another 30 min later.)

We are glad now that we are DVC members we will get another opprotunty to stay there again someday.

Upvote 0

Cliffordsmon

Storm Along Bay is the best. It is giant and has a currrent pool for the older kids to swim in. The younger kids can slide down thewater slide and swim in the small whirlpool. Have fun finding the quicksand in the pool. There is also an acre sized kiddie pool with a sand bar.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom