Which Princesses will return to Princess Fairytale Hall?

Disney_TX_Guy

Original Poster
Since Anna and Elsa are leaving Princess Fairytale Hall next week. which princesses do you think will be coming back to the attraction? I think the obvious choices would be Aurora and Snow White. Ariel and Belle already have their own attractions and I think since Tiana, Merida, and Jasmine are doing fine in their current meet-and-greet locations in Magic Kingdom, it makes sense that Snow White and Aurora would be the ones going there. Plus, I don't think that Mulan and Pocahontas will be leaving Epcot and Animal Kingdom respectively.

Last edited:

skimbob

I vote Rapunzel and Snow White. BTW does Ariel have a M&G? Since her ride is in that area she would be a good candidate.

doctornick

I'd guess Rapunzel/Snow White and Cinderella/Aurora

This what is was pre-Frozen gals coming in, right? It would make some sense, though I could also see Tiana coming in as an option.

As for Princess Elena, I think she's going to the area where Merida currently meets. What that means for Merida however is a good question.

Matt_Black

I was hoping for a DL type PFTH where the princesses rotate and change everyday, isn't that how it is at DL? Or am I wrong?

I'm not sure that would fly at WDW, as the clientele is very different. Your average WDW guest is coming in from very far away and might not be back soon, so they like to plan things.

oceanbreeze77

I'm not sure that would fly at WDW, as the clientele is very different. Your average WDW guest is coming in from very far away and might not be back soon, so they like to plan things.
Typically the characters not found in the royal hall on a particular day are found at wishing well or maingate, all of the princesses are basically out at some location, making the rotation feasible.

No Name

Aurora and Tiana are the ones going to the Hall. Tiana can no longer be at the Gazebo cause she will also be at the new castle show.

Aurora and Tiana makes sense. Particularly Tiana. Folks, I think we have our answer.

Typically the characters not found in the royal hall on a particular day are found at wishing well or maingate, all of the princesses are basically out at some location, making the rotation feasible.

But in that case, is there any point to the rotation? Or would it just confuse and throw off the "once in a lifetime" guests who are planning out their trip and fastpass route months in advance?

If the rotation would have different princesses meet, then it would be unfeasible because of fastpass reservations and planning in advance.
If the rotation would just have the princesses meet in different locations, I don't see the point. I don't see how it would do more good than harm.

I will have to scope her out in September. Thanks.

LOL... that's kinda creepy...;)

oceanbreeze77

But in that case, is there any point to the rotation? Or would it just confuse and throw off the "once in a lifetime" guests who are planning out their trip and fastpass route months in advance?

If the rotation would have different princesses meet, then it would be unfeasible because of fastpass reservations and planning in advance.
If the rotation would just have the princesses meet in different locations, I don't see the point. I don't see how it would do more good than harm.
Well..it works just fine at disneyland where we don't even have fastpass for meet and greets. (except anna and elsa)

Vipraa

I was hoping for a DL type PFTH where the princesses rotate and change everyday, isn't that how it is at DL? Or am I wrong?
That was the original plan for PFTH but Fastpass+ made that impossible due to the fact that people pre-book the meeting with specific characters. If they have a visiting princess other then the advertised ones then Fastpass is giving to the priority to the room with the advertised ones and stand-by moves to see the visiting princess.

Snow and Aurora are supposed to return to PFTH

Biff215

This what is was pre-Frozen gals coming in, right? It would make some sense, though I could also see Tiana coming in as an option.

As for Princess Elena, I think she's going to the area where Merida currently meets. What that means for Merida however is a good question.
This is my guess as well based on the Elena casting call that went out recently. Of course this likely isn't ready yet and doesn't necessarily mean Merida would stick around to move to the hall.

Also don't see why they can't work Tiana around the new castle show, would be a shame to see her location go empty. It's at least out of the way with a reasonable line usually.

Matt_Black

I don't think they'd permanently cut Merida. Pocahontas and Mulan still have meet and greets, and they're the least popular princesses.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom