Which Park to Visit on New Years Eve?

P_Radden

We will be in WDW on new years, and are working on our itinerary and trying to decide where to spend New Years Eve.

I'm sure all four parks will all be pack full of people, especially MK. One thought is to watch the fireworks from Poly, another thought is just to spend the evening at WS in Epcot.

This is our first time down there at this time of year so any advice is appreciated. We are not really sure what to expect other than massive crowds.

What do you guys recommend?

Last edited:

boilerpicc

Follow that advice, and be ready for some serious crowds. We watched the MK fireworks from the Poly beach on the 30th and then went to Epcot for NYE. It was crazy, crazy crowded. There was about a 30 minute wait just to get into the park, and that was without going through the bag check station. We ended up bailing in the late afternoon, going back to the Poly, and watching the MK fireworks again from the beach. Epcot was a lot of fun though while we were there.

Upvote 0

Jae99

I agree with @CAPTAIN HOOK

We did MK on the 30th and watched the fireworks from the bridge in front of Splash Mountain and were completely surrounded by the fireworks in the sky.

We then spent NYE in Epcot, arrived to the park at around 10 am and spent the day in the park with an 8:00 pm ADR. We then went for a tour around the WS and found a spot around Canada right by the Lumberjack stage at around 10:30. We took turns going out to get drinks and just chatted with the fellow revellers around us.

I would highly recommend this spot. There is an exit to the backstage area that takes you to FW right at the land pavilion, allowing us to make a quick exit and get on the first bus back to the resort.

It is very busy, but also very doable if you don't mind the crowds.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom