Which park to visit for the extra day?

Joey Jurado

Hi, we got the 6 day 1 park ticket, we planned to visit MK 2 days and dont know where to use the other extra day. which park would you choose?

thanks!POP  

DisneyDebNJ

EPCOT! There's so much to see and do there. You could spend the extra day doing favorite attractions in Future World, or strolling around World Showcase taking in the different atmospheres :)
Definately agree with this... (however, Epcot is our fav park!) Lots to do! Grab lunch or dinner at one of the terrific quick service spots, watch Illuminations and enjoy!!

Upvote 0

Tinkerfan4ever

I know I am going against the grain... and say Hollywood Studios. I know alot of people think it is a 1/2 day park, but we always find we could use 2 days there. We like all of the shows (even LMA) and we love the rides, Star Tours, Tower of Terror, Rockin Roller Coaster, Toy Story...

I know for my family... we would chose a second day here. (Keep in mind we don't love the food here, so we would probably make the second day at HS a leave around supper day and eat at one of the Boardwalk resorts)

Upvote 0

RMichael21

I agree with mostly everyone apt that you should go to Epcot for your extra day. Here are plenty of attractions, shows and experiences to do. Also, World Showcase could take up a good chunk of your day. May I recommend Teppan Edo in japan. Some of the best Hibachi you'll ever find.

Upvote 0

Joey Jurado

Original Poster
I agree with mostly everyone apt that you should go to Epcot for your extra day. Here are plenty of attractions, shows and experiences to do. Also, World Showcase could take up a good chunk of your day. May I recommend Teppan Edo in japan. Some of the best Hibachi you'll ever find.
sounds great, definately gotta try it someday!

Upvote 0

lunchbox1175

While I love Epcot, I would go with HS, especially if you have already done a full day at Epcot. It is the most "fun" park and there is plenty to do as well. If you decide that you have done everything there that you want to do, and don't want to stay for fireworks, then go to DTD and do some shopping.

Upvote 0

RobnRachal

I think it depends on your group. My husband and I would choose EPCOT for sure. The kids might be more likely to pick HS. However, I would never get tired of Toy Story MM....If I was guaranteed I could ride it over and over I may be swayed to pick HS :D

Upvote 0

belledream

I think it depends on your group. My husband and I would choose EPCOT for sure. The kids might be more likely to pick HS. However, I would never get tired of Toy Story MM....If I was guaranteed I could ride it over and over I may be swayed to pick HS :D
I'm sticking with EPCOT, but you are so right about this. I'd go to HS every morning just to ride TSMM if I could!

While we love HS and would definitely repeat all the shows and rides that we enjoy if we had a 2nd day, it's just a smaller park, and there's only so many places I feel like we could unwind and really enjoy what's around us. It's very building heavy, whereas we could get lost in many moments strolling around Showcase Lagoon, or sitting and watching the Fountain of Nations do it's thing.

Whatever you choose, you will have fun! It's Disney :D

Upvote 0

ajt5027

If you have young kids I would say Animal Kingdom. Although it will be stifling hot, there are more shows/rides for younger kids (i.e. Lion King, Nemo). Finding Nemo- The Musical's music was written by Robert Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez of Frozen fame. Plus there is the safari and a lot of other animal-based attractions.

If its more adults then I would go with EPCOT. But if you have kids, they will be bored out of their mind in EPCOT.

Upvote 0

LWB

I think it depends on how old your kids are! I'd vote Hollywood Studios!! My kids are younger and while they enjoyed seeing the different countries, they didn't care as much about spending lots of time there. A day at Epcot was plenty for them.

Upvote 0

Joey Jurado

Original Poster
our son will be almost 2 years at the time. any experieces with a 2 yr old toddler and their interest in epcot? which park has the most meet and greets? thanks!

Upvote 0

belledream

our son will be almost 2 years at the time. any experieces with a 2 yr old toddler and their interest in epcot? which park has the most meet and greets? thanks!
Oh. Well I guess you could EPCOT aims to be 'educational' and a 2 year old probably won't understand/appreciate it as much as older children would. But there are interesting exhibits/games at Innoventions that he might still enjoy (for example, a big firetruck, computer games, etc). Sooo with this new information...you might enjoy an extra day at EPCOT a little more than your son will. :p

You can meet the Mickey and friends at the EPCOT Character Spot all day. There are sporadic meet and greets with other characters around the World Showcase throughout the day. You'll have to check My Disney Experience or pick up a times guide when you're there.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom