Which Park has the best entrance music loop?

Which park has the best entrance music loop?

• Magic Kingdom

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • Epcot

Votes: 86 80.4%
  • Hollywood Studios

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters

KikoKea

Despite Epcot's pitiful state, it does have great music. If they change the Innoventions area bgm, a little bit of my heart will die.🥺

Nottamus

Epcot Forever....or...errr....that...uhhhh...

EPCOT for the win. I downloaded and listen sometimes at home...on the deck...in my mini world showcase.

Tom Morrow

Voting for DAK. It's the only one that isn't tracks and themes from inside the park but rather actual released music that captures the essence of the park. Note that I'm talking about the entrance plaza and not the Oasis music, which was replaced with also the entrance plaza loop within the last year or two.

Here's a track you might recognize:

Edit: Actually, I'm not sure what the new DHS entrance music loop even is.

Last edited:

NickMaio

The Entrance Plaza loop for Epcot is still the best...Considering the last update of the loop was in 2005 for Soarin....It's still good...Only problem is any version you find on youtube is done incorrectly. It actually starts off with Golden Dream....The versions that have been uploaded start off with Imagination Institute theme..

Music of my dreams - - - - - - - - - -BEST park entrance music hands down.
So dreamy.....................MK is my close second.

ThemeParkTraveller

Voting for DAK. It's the only one that isn't tracks and themes from inside the park but rather actual released music that captures the essence of the park. Note that I'm talking about the entrance plaza and not the Oasis music, which was replaced with also the entrance plaza loop within the last year or two.

I didn't realize the Oasis music had changed. It was one of my favorites in the park.

Is this loop still playing at DAK?

muddyrivers

While it no longer reflects the message of the park, the music I hear at EPCOT always instilled hope and promise in me. it has this inspirational tone to it which always makes me excited to be walking into EPCOT that I don’t necessarily experience at the other parks.

Raineman

MK. As soon as you scan your magic bands and walk towards the train station tunnels, the music starts to set the mood as you hear snippets of music from alot of the attractions inside. I play a YouTube video of the MK entrance music loop quite often-it's very relaxing and helps put my mind in a good place after a frustrating day at work.

ninjaprincesst

Sadly, we have gone at Thanksgiving or Christmas the last several years so all I ever get is Christmas music so I don't know. I guess Im going to have to find you tube videos to remember the music when it's not Christmas.

Cmdr_Crimson

While it no longer reflects the message of the park, the music I hear at EPCOT always instilled hope and promise in me. it has this inspirational tone to it which always makes me excited to be walking into EPCOT that I don’t necessarily experience at the other parks.
That would be the centralized theme called "Legacy" which played at various points in the loop.

Heppenheimer

My vote is for the original Epcot entry music:

It was simply the perfect introduction to the wonders you were about to experience. The style of music is now a little dated, but I wish they had kept the same tune with an updated performance (like of like they did with the Canada song).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom