Which park do you know like 'the back of your hand' ???

Which park do you know like 'the back of your hand' ???

• Magic Kingdom

Votes: 57 43.2%
  • Epcot

Votes: 28 21.2%
  • Hollywood Studios

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • All 4 parks

Votes: 57 43.2%
  • Other....

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
I know many of our WDWMagic community, like myself, have been to the world umpteenth times in our lives. And having been so many times, we can probably say that we know our way around one, two , or even more of the parks like we know our own houses,schools, jobs, etc.

So, which park can you say that you know 'like the back of your hand' ?

Scooter

My wife gets confused in Epcot's Future Wolrd and HS sometimes.
I get a little lost in Animal Kingdom sometimes.
We're both good with Magic Kingdom.:)

Mukta

All of them. I haven't used a park map since my first trip there. I know where the attractions, restaurants and bathrooms are in all 4. (and the 2 in California)

Sloan

Epcot

I 'voted' EPCOT because I have spent so much time there and really feel like I know every nook & cranny. I would have selected "all four" but there are still a few times I've missed a turn in Hollywood Studios, and there may still be a path I've not taken in Animal Kingdom (though I doubt it ;)) ...

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Yeah, I think we grab park maps out of habit nowadays more than anything else. Something to put the show times flyer in for safe keeping....:)

I grad maps for collection purpose, but I use the times sheets... I know all 4 parks better then anything else, and i can drive almost any where with out my tom tom in the world too...lol

jeffk410

Honestly, I can say all of them. From bathrooms to food venues and to attractions.

But nice question!

I wouldnt be able to do water parks tho!

mickey2008.1

We know dhs all around, we like to drink and party there, its our favorite park for shows and rides. We know epcot very well as well, may hidden gems there. MK, its a no brainer. AK, just not sure of yet, confusing layout and we always miss something. damn that park!

BrerFrog

I never grab any maps, but I sometimes have some trouble finding specific locations on DHS (bathrooms, shops, restaurants) due to the park's layout.

I could be blindfolded in the middle of AK and MK and I think I would locate pretty much everything. I would hit some trees along the way, but I would survive. :lol:

I never have any trouble on EPCOT, but I don't know it as well as AK and MK.

mickeysshoes

I can make it in MK, Epcot and DS NO problem. AK...for the most part i would be OK but there are a few turns that still get me. DH still getst the maps as he thinks it feel more like Vacations to carry them around!! Silly I know!!! :lol:

wvdisneyfamily

I chose all four because I answered before I really thought about the question. :eek: I guess I should have chosen a singular park, but I know MK and Epcot too well to say one over the other. I know DHS very well also. AK is probably my weakest, but I still don't need a map for it. By the way, park maps are great scrapbook page backgrounds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom