Which one

Sueb

Original Poster
If u had to choose between these DVC’s which one would u pick and why? AKL - 2 bedroom value, SSR -2 bedroom standard, or OKW -2 bedroom… never stayed at any just want some advice

nickys

Premium Member
What are your priorities? Parks or Resort time?

AKL is unique and in normal times there is a ton of resort activities to choose from, as well as animal watching. Kidani would give you an extra bathroom and a quieter vibe, Jambo gives you the Wow factor of the lobby.

SSR has been recently refurbed and is walking distance to Disney Springs if you want dining and bars near by.

OKW has the largest DVC rooms of any resort.

aliceismad

AKL. It's the best resort on property, in my opinion.

The distance to some Parks is a deterrent for some, but you're going to have long bus rides to MK and others from SSR or OKW too. Also some people do not care for the restaurant menus at AKL and would be happier at OKW or SSR where you can easily get to Disney Springs.

tpoly88

while i stay at SSR in a 2 bedroom and it was quite large and plenty of everything, i hate that the lobby and everything is a decent walk from where the rooms were. i like the more traditonial lobby type and i liked AKL the best.

JIMINYCR

Probably AKL. I like the look, the feel and the theming more. Transportation may be an issue but I plan my days to account for that and would be willing to deal with that slight inconvenience.

InHisLove

AKL value means Jambo House. That lobby is AMAZING! I love that resort, the food, and the animals. Old Key West has such a relaxed vibe, and we love the large gathering space in the unit, bigger table, and the table with four chairs on the large porch. The oNot quick service is outdoors at OKW. SSR has great pools (two with large slides), and walking to disney springs is a plus for SSR. All the unita have recently been refurbished at SSR.

you can't go wrong with any of these!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom