Which On Property Steak House Would you pick?

Which on Property Steak House would you pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vader2112

Original Poster
I was offered to pick a restaurant at WDW for Father's Day. Since I am a serious carnivore I want steak. As my favorite Steak House is off property I was wondering what your favorite may be and why? Note I have been to Le Cellier and thought it was pretty good but mainly for the soup.

ThankstoMOM

Yachtsman's steak house at the Yacht Club Resort is great, They have IMO the best meat on property. There Porterhouse is drizzled with garlic butter and is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its in my top 5 best steaks ever and I'm in Chicago the land of meat and gluttony. Le Cellier was really good but not mind blowing, I've eaten a steak at just about every Signature restaurant and I would have to say yachtsman's wins

PrincessNelly_NJ

I've never been to Shula's, I hear wonderful things about it. If your paying out of pocket, then I would tell you to go Shula's.
HOWEVER if you are on the dining plan! Yachtsman steakhouse is amazing. I had the filet and my fiance had the 28oz. Porterhouse, they were so tender, we didn't even need knives. It quickly became a must do for ever trip! We hardly eat steak anywhere now because they never compare to the steaks at Yachtsman.

Zman-ks

Yachtsman! :)
75.gif

Vader2112

Original Poster
Right now I'm leaning towards Yacthsman as I have been to Le Cellier. Although a day at Epcot is never a bad thing.

DisneyDebNJ

I was offered to pick a restaurant at WDW for Father's Day. Since I am a serious carnivore I want steak. As my favorite Steak House is off property I was wondering what your favorite may be and why? Note I have been to Le Cellier and thought it was pretty good but mainly for the soup.
We love Le Cellier, but to be honest, it's more for nostalgia than the food. The cheddar cheese soup and pretzel bread is to die for, however, Yachtsman Steakhouse, I'm told is even better than Le Cellier. I do enjoy the sides at Le Cellier (lobster mac and cheese!!)

The Incredible Schmulk

Shula's is the only legitimate steakhouse on property. Yachtsman is okay, but their cuts don't hold a candle to the quality of meat that Shula's serves on a daily basis.

I'll put it this way, the jump in quality from an Outback Steakhouse to what you get at Yachtsman, that is the same leap you get going from Yachtsman to Shula's. There is nothing frilly about the place. It is a palace of meat founded by a former football coach. Your menu is actually on a football. They bring the cow to your table so that you can choose which piece you'd like them to cook. The serving plates come to your table hot enough to cook an egg. The side dishes are tasty and massive, but they are an afterthought to the beef. It is a real steakhouse. You will pay a premium there, of course, but if you're looking for steak, accept no substitutes.

MOXOMUMD

Back in the 90's we ate off property at a place called The Black Angus Steakhouse and it was pretty good. Is this place still around?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom