Which of these least favorites is your favorite?

Which of these can you tolerate the most?

• Journey Into Imagination with Figment

Votes: 30 15.1%
  • Stitch's Great Escape

Votes: 15 7.5%
  • Ellen's Energy Adventure

Votes: 23 11.6%
  • Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Cabelleros

Votes: 85 42.7%
  • Primeval Whirl

Votes: 18 9.0%
  • Tomorrowland Speedway

Votes: 20 10.1%
  • The Magic Carpets of Aladdin

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • TriceraTop Spin

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
Out of what is considered to be some of the worst/least popular attractions in the entire WDW resort... Which of these is your favorite.. Or the one that you can tolerate the most?

This should be fun.

Goofyque'

Lots of great attractions on that list!!! The only one I still can't take is Stitch, probably because I loved Alien Encounter so much. The rest are all ones we do each trip, I actually love the Gran Fiesta and Primeval Whirl, and Ellen is a terrific place to relax and I still think the show is funny!

JohnD

Stitch is the worst. Gran Fiesta Tour is growing on me. At least Donald is touring Mexico while the other two are tracking him down. So there is an actual tie to the country.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
I can't believe there are 4 people on these boards who knowingly ride (and enjoy) Stitch ;)

I enjoy stitch. It's a fun show and every time I take my friends on it they're either laughing or screaming. Just a lot of fun.

I personally chose Ellen's energy adventure dx

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

I love the speedway now that we have kids. For little kids there's really nothing more fun than feeling like they can drive. The speedway gives them that feeling. My personal least favorite would be between Stitch, Carousel of Progress, and the Astro Orbiter. At lest at the MK anyway. I still can do all of them though and not complain. Just sayin' is all.

copcarguyp71

I chose Gran Fiesta Tour because it always precludes our dinner at San Angel Inn which we always enjoy so it is always a great way to kill time until our table is ready. Although I will say that putting myself in their shoes...IF I was of Mayan decent I would be kind of let down if not borderline offended by the representation of the culture on the ride.

Wendy Pleakley

My favourite off the list is Figment. Maybe because I'm a dark ride fan in general, or I don't recall the previous versions at all, but I love it.

Stitch is my least favourite from this list. I very much disliked experiencing it.

Something like Primeval Whirl is disappointing due to being an off the shelf coaster, but at least I can still enjoy it for what it is.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom