Which new attraction proposed at D23 is your favorite?

Walter Elias Disney

Original Poster
I'm looking forward to the new attractions and updates occurring at the Walt Disney World Resort. Which attraction has peaked your interest the most?

Mickey5150

I've been beyond excited since the Ratatouille rumors began but it's Mickey's ride that has me even more excited. I'm just happy we are getting more rodent based attractions in WDW.

ChristyKay

I'm really excited for the Tron coaster because I love roller coasters (never even seen Tron), plus it's a NEW ride not a replacement. As sad as i am GMR is getting the boot, I'm excited for a Mickey ride.
I would say I'm excited for the Star Wars resort, but if we're being real here it'll be about a good 10-15 years before I can afford to stay there and they might even have more of those types of resorts by then.

ppete1975

MICKEY!!! Rat... which Ive wanted since I saw Justin scarred in paris.... AND TRON which ive wanted since I first saw it... (and nice two of these are additions not removals...although I didn't like gmr) Also interested in the space restaurant!!!
and Dwayne Johnson in jungle cruise!!!! (oh that wasn't announced.. well I already broke the rules when I picked more than 1 favorite... SO EXCITED ABOUT EVERYTHING!!! DISNEY IS EXPERIANCING A REBIRTH!!

JIMINYCR

Theyre all hitting a rating of 10 for me, but I am more intrigued with the concept of a guest total immersive SW hotel. The rides, attractions, and events to come are all great and will add to my park experience but a stay in a resort that promises it will touch every single minute of your day is out of this world exceptional. I'll definitely want in on this.

I was excited by all of the announcements, but I think the Star Wars hotel is the most exciting. While I am a big Star Wars fan, I don't know that I will necessarily stay at the SW hotel. But, I think if Disney can pull this off (and if anyone can, Disney can), it becomes an immediate game changer for the hotel/resort industry. I'm looking forward to what other fully immersive experiences Disney (and others) come up with down the line based on the success of the SW hotel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom