Which loop for Fort Wilderness Cabins?

MySmallWorldof4

Original Poster
I need some advice. My family and I are going to stay at the cabins for the first time in September. Which is the best loop to request? I thought I read somewhere that there were some cabins that were hidden within the camper area that are closer to The Settlement. Thanks!

allidog1

To me the loop doesn't matter as much as being near the front of which ever loop you are in. The bus (or golf cart if you rent one) ride is nice and quick.

Belle_MTL

We've stayed in many different loops over the years and I can honestly say not one of them stands out as being the best. Sometimes we'll choose one that is farther from the main road thinking there'll be more wildlife around the cabin. But in terms of proximity to the buses/boats/trading post, they're all more or less the same.
Enjoy your trip, FW is amazing!!

pixiesteno

There is one cabin located in the 100 preferred loop but it is for VIP or WDW visiting VIP only; as far as I know. The nice thing you will find about the cabins if you are driving is that you can drive right up to your cabin and park, not a convenience you see at the other resorts. There is a large map at allears.net under wdw/accommodations/fwc. They have lots of photos of the cabins and grounds. You can then look at the map for the cabin loops and make a request based on that. Please remember they " can not guarantee your request" We are planning on being there in Sept too, but that may change in the next couple of weeks. It is "love bug" season in Sept so there are many, many, many of these bugs "stuck" together everywhere. They don't bite but you probably might get hit by them riding the boats.

MySmallWorldof4

Original Poster
Thanks for all the input. We are going Labor Day weekend and our looking forward to it no matter where we are. I reserved a golf cart for us and the kids will get a kick out of driving in one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom