Which land in Magic Kingdom has the best food?

Best food?

• Total voters

UNCgolf

I've noticed that several restaurants in DisneyWorld have shortened their menus. Less selections, same prices. Is this a way to increase prices when the original menus come back?

It's possible, but I don't see why the prices wouldn't stay the same with less selection. It's not like you're paying for the number of items on the menu (okay, you could be to an extent if you want to get technical about it, but that's not really the case at a theme park).

Jon81uk

I agree. I watched a vlog where they said Harbor House was a good place for a quiet meal, but when I last went to MK the whole restaurant was packed to the brim which kind of made the whole experience less than enjoyable. Perhaps just bad timing on my part, It was around lunch time after all.

I think as all the blogs and vlogs have said how quiet upstairs at CHH is, everyone is now going there so that "secret" is now out and its busy.

bdearl41

Breakfast: Sleepy Hollow. Lunch: Columbia Harbor House. Dinner: Skipper Canteen. Liberty Square 2 Adventureland 1. Tomorrowland -47 It’s a shame they can have a good restaurant in that part of the park.

Jon81uk

I've noticed that several restaurants in DisneyWorld have shortened their menus. Less selections, same prices. Is this a way to increase prices when the original menus come back?

Short menus are common for kitchens adjusting to working with covid, the chefs are also trying to distance from each other and stay safe and if preparing certain dishes involve crossing other peoples paths to get to certain equipment etc they may have removed them to simplify the production and keep the chefs safer.

Dad 2 M & M

Surprised to see the love for Skipper's as it has historically been an easy ressie to grab. I'd have to give Liberty Square the nod as it had Columbia Harbour House (far as I know hasn't reopened) with its grilled Salmon as well as Sleepy Hollow, with three types of waffles. Liberty Square Market used to have a baked potato back in the day, but that is now gone and the once fresh fruit is now prepackaged.

Back in the day Pinocchio's in Fantasyland was much better than it is nowadays, and so was Storybook Treats.....they had an amazing Strawberry shortcake sundae!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom