Which land in Magic Kingdom has the best food?

Best food?

• Total voters

BigDlover

Original Poster
I'm surprised at all the Columbia Harbor House love. I've been multiple times - on my last trip I got a decent lobster roll there - but it's never been anything incredible or special imo.

Hcalvert

My favorite has probably got to be the Whole Fried Fish from Skipper Canteen, would definitely recommend to an adventurous eater! So I voted for Adventureland. Plus, they got Dole Whip.
The whole fish, the lamb, and the steak salad are now off the menu. :(

ppet

I voted for adventure land because I love tacos, I could have voted for Tomorrowland, if the noodle place was ever open when I'm there anymore.

mf1972

i’ll vouch for the chicken pot pie at CHH. it was good. as far as tomorrowland terrace, it’s been awhile since i’ve seen it open for anything except dessert parties

Doodlelicious

I really enjoy The Plaza and The Crystal Palace as well as the QS in Casey's Corner for a hot dog. Tony's I have only eaten once because it wasn't that great,but my vote still goes to Main Street USA for the other 3 places.

LittleBirdWoman

Sleepy Hollow has a sweet & spicy chicken waffle sandwich and it's one of my faves for a quick but quality lunch! Be careful if you sit down at Sleepy Hollow to eat though. The squirrels around the area are BOLD and very much want to see what you're eating. But I think that's the case for most of the squirrels/birds that are around the park. 😄

LittleBirdWoman

I'm surprised at all the Columbia Harbor House love. I've been multiple times - on my last trip I got a decent lobster roll there - but it's never been anything incredible or special imo.
I agree. I watched a vlog where they said Harbor House was a good place for a quiet meal, but when I last went to MK the whole restaurant was packed to the brim which kind of made the whole experience less than enjoyable. Perhaps just bad timing on my part, It was around lunch time after all.

KikoKea

Columbia Harbor House has the best food we've found at MK. Ate at the Plaza, Crystal Palace, and BOG in the past and thought the food was so-so at best. Cosmic Ray's is still our favorite for fun, though.

Tomi-Rocket

For me - Liberty Square hands down. Sleepy Hollow, Liberty Tree Tavern, and my favorite QS in all of MK, Columbia Harbour House. No other lands come close for me. 💜

UNCgolf

I would say none, because Magic Kingdom doesn't have very good food.

If forced to choose, I'd probably go with Main Street USA (even though the worst meal I've had at Disney was at Tony's Town Square) because Casey's Corner has a decent hot dog and fries, and the breakfast buffet at Crystal Palace is solid. Does Cinderella's Royal Table count as part of Main Street? Not that the food there is anything special, but it's at least a great setting.

I have heard good things about the Skipper Canteen, though.

disneygeek90

Liberty Square has Columbia Harbour House, my favorite meal in all of WDW. Clam chowder and fried shrimp made even better by sitting on the upper floor overlooking the walkway between Fantasyland and Liberty Square. If that's not enough then it's time for waffles from Sleepy Hallow.
Another vote for Columbia Harbor House. As a vegetarian it might not seem like the best spot, but the lighthouse sandwich is amazing and you can't go wrong with a side of hushpuppies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom