Which land in Magic Kingdom has the best food?

Best food?

• Total voters

Mickey5150

Liberty Square has Columbia Harbour House, my favorite meal in all of WDW. Clam chowder and fried shrimp made even better by sitting on the upper floor overlooking the walkway between Fantasyland and Liberty Square. If that's not enough then it's time for waffles from Sleepy Hallow.

BigDlover

Original Poster
Sleepy hallow has great snacks, but skipper best for a sit down.
I've never been to Skipper! You really like it? I was thinking about having lunch there on my last visit but I wasn't in love with the menu. I'm an adventurous eater but it didn't really speak to me.

DVCakaCarlF

I've never been to Skipper! You really like it? I was thinking about having lunch there on my last visit but I wasn't in love with the menu. I'm an adventurous eater but it didn't really speak to me.
Has great theme, food varies from item to item, but it is a good choice for pan Asian cuisine. They do, or did, have some off menu items, but you need to ask your server.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Not a big fan of the dining options overall at the MK. That being said, I'll go with Main Street because of the Plaza Restaurant and Confectionery. Casey's is okay for comfort food and Crystal Palace serves it's purpose. Tony's is hit or miss.

dmw

In the Parks
No
Not sure how to vote...
Best breakfast is Gaston's cinnamon roll.
Best cold snack is a toss up between the Lefew Brew and Dole Whip.
Best lunch is Columbia House - several to chose from.
Best dinner is Skipper Canteen (several good options), with Guarana soft drink.

BigDlover

Original Poster
I went with Fantasyland bc the one snack I have to have every trip in MK is LeFou’s Brew. My fave restaurant in WDW is Be Our Guest (not necessarily the food which is fine but the atmosphere). And Storybook Treats has had some fun soft serve cones =)

JIMINYCR

Liberty Square.... It has the better assortment of things to choose from and tasty food choices. Liberty Tree Tavern for TS. Good selection of food, plenty of it, as much as you desire, great desserts to finish the meal off. Columbia Harbour House for QS. Great assorted offerings.... tuna sandwich, combo platters, clam chowder, a quick but filling bite. Sleepy Hollow for unique waffle snacks. Then theres the Liberty Square market place for fruits, vegetables or other convenient snacks or drinks on the go.

mf1972

i’ll go with liberty square for colombia harbor house, liberty town tavern, & sleepy hollow. harbor house is 1 of the best quick service restaurants in MK, imo. tavern has good options for any eater, & sleepy hollow is great for a late snack.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
I went with Fantasyland bc the one snack I have to have every trip in MK is LeFou’s Brew. My fave restaurant in WDW is Be Our Guest (not necessarily the food which is fine but the atmosphere). And Storybook Treats has had some fun soft serve cones =)

A few years back Friars Nook had a Pot Roast Mac and Cheese that was absolutely fantastic. Had it still been - being served. It would have most definitely swayed my vote.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom