Which is better/more romantic?

mavlax20

Original Poster
So I am wanting to go to Victoria and Albert's for our anniversary in 2017. I would love the Chef's Table but was wondering which one had a more romantic atmosphere, better suited for an anniversary dinner.

Sloan

I would suggest saving a visit to the Chef's Table for another occasion. I suspect you want the focus for this visit to be on the anniversary rather than the preparation of the food and activity of the kitchen. As you may already know, it is best to avoid a seat / table directly under the dome, since it has the effect of focusing the sound down ...

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
We did the Chef's Table on our last anniversary, and had a wonderful time. I guess I might agree that it might not be quite as romantic as the Queen Victoria room, but you still can't go wrong. They knew that it was our anniversary, and they treated us like royalty back there, even going so far as having rose petals on the table, since there was only the 2 of us.

We have dined in the regular dining room multiple times, and found the Chef's Table to be a very special event. You can't go wrong with any of the choices!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom