Which Holiday Inn?

bsmsam

Original Poster
Hi Everyone,

I have a room booked at the Holiday Inn in the Celebration area for next year. There's another on International Drive for the same rate, and the room looks a little nicer, but it's slightly farther from the park (approximately 5 minutes).

Does anyone have any input on either room? I'm leaning towards switching to the International Dr. location based on the room seeming nicer, but figured I'd see if anyone had input either way. I'm planning to have a car rented, but may use some shuttle service if it's convenient. Right now, it looks like the Celebration location has a morning drop off and an evening pick up, but nothing in between.

Thanks!

World_Showcase_Lover007

I've stayed at the Holiday Inn on S. Apopka Vineland Dr. (State Hwy. 535) near Hotel Plaza Blvd and am going to stay there again next month. It's hard to keep the names of all the hotels straight since they all sound similar. I think this one is called Holiday Inn Orlando Resort - Lake Buena Vista. Not sure if it is one of the hotels you are referring to, but if it is, this one is pretty nice. Standard amenities, but very clean, new, and I was shocked at the size of the room.

bsmsam

Original Poster
Thanks for your reply! I ended up actually switching it to the International Drive location. I'm not sure, either, if it's the one you've mentioned, but here's to hoping the room we get is the one they've shown on their site, haha.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom