Which Frozen show is better?

Minnie1986

Original Poster
I'm surprising my godson with his first trip to WDW this fall and he loves Frozen. As we won't have time to see both, which would you say is better, the Broadway-esque show at Epcot or the Sing-Along at Hollywood Studios? Thank you!!

Minnie1986

Original Poster
I'm surprising my godson with his first trip to WDW this fall and he loves Frozen. As we won't have time to see both, which would you say is better, the Broadway-esque show at Epcot or the Sing-Along at Hollywood Studios? Thank you!!
Just realized the thing at Epcot is the ride. Anyone know how to delete this?

belledream

Yup, Frozen at Epcot is a ride. If you want to do it, definitely try to get a FP for it. It's popular. There's also an Anna Elsa Meet and Greet in Norway!

The sing along at HS is pretty entertaining for kids and adults as well.

mdubm

I know you are trying to retract your question, but I have to say that we were not impressed with the Frozen Sing-a-long at Hollywood. The characters who host it aren't even in the movie, and the majority of the show was projected scenes from the movie. So not worth it, in my opinion, and my daughter was a Frozen nut when we went. She almost fell asleep :/

Weather_Lady

I know you are trying to retract your question, but I have to say that we were not impressed with the Frozen Sing-a-long at Hollywood. The characters who host it aren't even in the movie, and the majority of the show was projected scenes from the movie. So not worth it, in my opinion, and my daughter was a Frozen nut when we went. She almost fell asleep :/

Just wanted to chime in and concur. Out of my family of four (even though my 8-year-old daughter and 10-year-old son like "Frozen"), I was the ONLY one who enjoyed the Sing-a-Long. I thought it was charming -- the rest of the family was bored to tears. Looking around, it seemed to me like the other Moms and I were the only ones getting into it!

In contrast, the Frozen Ever After attraction in Epcot was enjoyed by all (although we had a Fastpass for it -- otherwise, great as it was, I wouldn't say it was worth more than a 25-minute wait).

Frogglet

My whole family really liked the Frozen Sing Along, our daughters loved the singing and my husband and I enjoyed the fun historians. At the end when it snowed and my 7 year old said "Oh Mom, Elsa used her real magic" it officially became my favorite thing about DHS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom