1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Which Frozen show is better?

Discussion in 'WDW with Kids' started by Minnie1986, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Minnie1986

Minnie1986 Well-Known Member

I'm surprising my godson with his first trip to WDW this fall and he loves Frozen. As we won't have time to see both, which would you say is better, the Broadway-esque show at Epcot or the Sing-Along at Hollywood Studios? Thank you!!

2. Minnie1986

Minnie1986 Well-Known Member Original Poster

Just realized the thing at Epcot is the ride. Anyone know how to delete this?

3. nickys

nickys Well-Known Member

Go into the post, there's a delete option in small writing at the bottom. Not sure how to delete a thread though. I wouldn't worry about it

4. belledream

belledream Well-Known Member

Yup, Frozen at Epcot is a ride. If you want to do it, definitely try to get a FP for it. It's popular. There's also an Anna Elsa Meet and Greet in Norway!

The sing along at HS is pretty entertaining for kids and adults as well.

MisterPenguin likes this.
  5. MisterPenguin

MisterPenguin Premium Member

While you're at DHS for the Frozen Sing-along, don't forget there's an Olaf M&G there, too.

6. mdubm

mdubm Well-Known Member

I know you are trying to retract your question, but I have to say that we were not impressed with the Frozen Sing-a-long at Hollywood. The characters who host it aren't even in the movie, and the majority of the show was projected scenes from the movie. So not worth it, in my opinion, and my daughter was a Frozen nut when we went. She almost fell asleep :/

7. Weather_Lady

Weather_Lady Well-Known Member

Just wanted to chime in and concur. Out of my family of four (even though my 8-year-old daughter and 10-year-old son like "Frozen"), I was the ONLY one who enjoyed the Sing-a-Long. I thought it was charming -- the rest of the family was bored to tears. Looking around, it seemed to me like the other Moms and I were the only ones getting into it!

In contrast, the Frozen Ever After attraction in Epcot was enjoyed by all (although we had a Fastpass for it -- otherwise, great as it was, I wouldn't say it was worth more than a 25-minute wait).

8. Frogglet

Frogglet Active Member

My whole family really liked the Frozen Sing Along, our daughters loved the singing and my husband and I enjoyed the fun historians. At the end when it snowed and my 7 year old said "Oh Mom, Elsa used her real magic" it officially became my favorite thing about DHS.