Which Epcot Ride has (had) the best music?

EpcotMark

Original Poster
I would like to discuss which ride at Epcot people feel has or had the best music since the park's beginning in 1982. Aside from shows, just rides.

One that stands out for me is the music from Horizons. I have really been liking the instrumental music from "New Horizons" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSJp_ggVsz8.
This is the music at the beginning of this youtube clip.

When you share other ideas for music that is your favorite, please try to reference a youtube clip so we can hear what you are referring to.

TheDisneyMagic

Epcot has by far some of the best music ever created, there are so many great pieces in this park that I could never just pick one.

Themes such as The Universe of Energy, One Little Spark, Innovention BGM or even Illuminations: Reflections of Earth stand out the most for me, but I honestly love every piece of music ever used in the park.

wolf359

It's hard to choose, because as it was already said, EPCOT really has had a lot of great music created for it throughout it's history. And that goes for attractions, shows, and even background atmosphere music.

I'd have to say the Irons Spaceship Earth score and Horizons are probably the two I listen to the most, with El Rio del Tiempo a close third place.

E-Ride Night

I know it's not a ride but I love the music when your walking around the innoventions area outside....that melody sticks with me the rest of the day and it gives me one of those "your in disney" magical feelings......

EpcotMark

Original Poster
I know it's not a ride but I love the music when your walking around the innoventions area outside....that melody sticks with me the rest of the day and it gives me one of those "your in disney" magical feelings......

What about the Innoventions Plaza music do people like so much?

marsrunner

Honorable Mention: World of Motion, I especially like the kazoo arrangement of "It's Fun to Be Free"
Winner: All of Horizons, but for some reason the Jules Verne arrangement of A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow is a fave.

EpcotMark

Original Poster
Honorable Mention: World of Motion, I especially like the kazoo arrangement of "It's Fun to Be Free"
Winner: All of Horizons, but for some reason the Jules Verne arrangement of A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow is a fave.

That is not a Jules Verne arrangement.:lol: More of a 1920s thing, but I know what you mean.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom