Which Disney’s Water Park is better Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon?

Which is your favorite Disney’s WaterPark

• Blizzard Beach

• Typhoon Lagoon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Star_Bfly15

Original Poster
I’ve been thinking about which Disney’s Waterpark is better I’ve been to two Disney’s Water Parks and I’ve always find Blizzard Beach to be my favorite Disney Waterpark,
because of the winter theme on the waterpark, Typhoon Lagoon has nice wave pool but the main topic is which Disney’s Waterpark is your favorite and why?

UKDisney Dave

I love the lush tropical theme at typhoon, just works so well. I find all the fake white snow at blizzard really off putting, and it’s just so bright in the sun it makes me want to shut my eyes the whole time (something I normally reserve for the lazy river ride or Hall of Presidents 😁)

Robbiem

Definitely typhoon lagoon great tropical theming and fun things to do.

I wonder if where you live affects which park you like? Coming from cold wet UK tropical definitely wins out over ski resort!

jonabyte

The theme of typhoon lagoon is great and the wave pool is the best I have ever been in. Those alone make this my favorite waterpark anywhere.
This year I hope to try Volcano Bay as well.

belledream

I really like the snowy theme of Blizzard Beach. :rolleyes: I think it’s really cute and leads to a lot of good theming gems that Disney does well! Toboggan Racers might be my favorite ride.

That being said... Typhoon Lagoon gets my vote because of the wave pool... and the Crush ‘N’ Gusher.

Walt Disney1955

Typhoon.................I think it has that sort of theming you can only get at Disney. The sort of theming where you forget you are at a waterpark. And that lazy river and wave pool.............wow. It sort of has that rustic feel to it in a way that looks like River Country had, to an extent.

dieboy

Typhoon Lagoon .. I am from the cold north .. i have NO interest in a 'blizzard' themed water park. Probably quaint for southerners however, who don't have to live it five months of the year :)

Last edited:

ppet

Typhoon lagoon.. I like the lazy river ride at Blizzard beach but over all it's TL. I really miss the shark swim though.

dieboy

Typhoon.................I think it has that sort of theming you can only get at Disney. The sort of theming where you forget you are at a waterpark. And that lazy river and wave pool.............wow. It sort of has that rustic feel to it in a way that looks like River Country had, to an extent.

True, I love the slides, but its really neat that you can be up front at the pool and barely see the slides if at all, and the larger featured slides (gusher, and the other new one) are neatly tucked away and kind of carry their theme thru their little area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom