Which dining experience/time at 10/31 MNSSHP?

Wildflower

Neither, I'd try for an earlier reservation...otherwise you'll end up missing parts of what makes the party worth it. (BOG seems to run behind time on ADRs as well which doesn't help the situation). You can still get in with your party ticket at 4pm.

Last edited:

Diznyfan

Neither, I'd try for an earlier reservation...otherwise you'll end up missing parts of what makes the party worth it. (BOG seems to run behind time on ADRs as well which doesn't help the situation). You can still get in with your party ticket at 4pm.
Agreed, try for an earlier time as they will let you in as early as 4pm. We usually eat a late lunch before the event which let's us enjoy treats throughout the night. This was last year's guide map. I anticipate this year's will be similar in show, parade, and firework times.

http://www./wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Mickeys-Not-So-Scary-Halloween-Party_Full_25258.jpg

JohnD

Original Poster
Found Liberty Tree and Crystal Palace for about same timeframe (3:40 - 3:55). I currently have an ADR at Boathouse in DS at 1pm. Might be too sound for near 4pm ADRs just have a 1pm ADR.

JohnD

Original Poster
Have you been before? If so, then consider Liberty Tree about a half hour to forty-five minutes before party time. The CMS will dress for the occasion.

I grabbed LTT at 3:55 and moved up Boathouse to noon. I have been to LT dinner. It's good! But for one person it's a LOT of food. Kept the other two ADRs for now.

Last edited:

bethymouse

BOG would be my choice, especially if you've never eaten there. Food is good, and it's a nice touch with atmosphere and being able to meet Beast!:)

JohnD

Original Poster
BOG would be my choice, especially if you've never eaten there. Food is good, and it's a nice touch with atmosphere and being able to meet Beast!:)

I have been there. 8:25pm too late? No other times available. Although as @Diznyfan shows from last year's schedule, Boo To You is at 8:35. If I dined at 8:25, I would have to see the late parade. (Aside: I made the mistake of only going to the late parade at the MVMCP two years ago -- it got rained out.)

Last edited:

bethymouse

I have been there. 8:25pm too late? No other times available. Although as @Diznyfan shows from last year's schedule, Boo To You is at 8:35. If I dined at 8:25, I would have to see the late parade. (Aside: I made the mistake of only going to the late parade at the MVMCP two years ago -- it got rained out.)
If you've already dined at BOG, and it's not your absolute favorite, then I'd go for something else.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom