Which character breakfast is best?

JaSnake16

Original Poster
Me and my fiance love to do character breakfasts when we go to WDW. This year we are headed to DL. Anyone have an opinion on which of the character breakfasts is better. Plaza Inn (Minnie and friends)? Chef Goofy's?

TTATraveler

The only character meal I was at was Breakfast with Chip and Dale at the Storytellers Cafe in the Grand Californian. Typical character meal with good food. I have heard nothing but good things for Goofy's Kitchen at the Disneyland Hotel.

pixiegal

My vote would be for Goofy's Kitchen. We used to do that one all the time and the food seemed better and the characters really interacted more with us.

netenyahoo

JaSnake16 said:
Thanks for the replys. Im gonna try both the Plaza Inn on one morning and Chef Goofys the next.

Thats a great idea -do 2! If you like Princesses then there is Ariel's Grotto at DCA. Lilo and Stich are at Paradise Pier. Chip n Dale, Pluto and I think the Brother Bear characters are at the Grand Californian.

KentB3

JaSnake16 said:
Thanks for the replys. Im gonna try both the Plaza Inn on one morning and Chef Goofys the next.

I believe that's Goofy's Kitchen, not Chef Goofy's. You must be thinking of Chef Mickey's at WDW! :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom