Which breakfast with Pooh is better?

• Crystal Palace

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • 1900 Park Fare

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters

Tuvalu

Premium Member
It's a toss-up! When we went to 1900 Park Fare in May, Pooh was outside the restaurant to greet and a Photopass photographer was there to take pictures. At our June visit to Crystal Palace, Pooh spent extended time at our table in a fun interaction.

Both restaurants have good breakfast food (yummy Pooh's Puffed Toast at CP and strawberry soup and POG juice at PF). 1900 Park Fare is a little less chaotic than CP because it is much smaller. The biggest difference is one restaurant is inside the MK and the other outside ~ which will fit your plans better?

zurgandfriend

Of the two I prefer the food at 1900 however CP has Winnie the Pooh and Co plus you get to et into the Magic Kingdom early I have to go with CP.

CaptainAmerica

Where are you staying? If on the monorail loop, either one. If anywhere else, Crystal Palace. I don't think any resort breakfast is worth the hassle of transportation unless you're staying at that resort or at least within monorail / walking distance.

JIMINYCR

i'd go with Crystal Palace. The buffet is good and you are only going to have a limited time at either place with the character anyway so why not take advantage of the location and enjoy being inside MK.

hoffman1

Is Pooh the only character you are really interested in seeing?
CP has characters from the 100 Acre Woods. It has been a while, but the last time I ate breakfast at 1900 Park Fare there was the Mad Hatter, Mary Poppins, etc.
We like 1900 Park Fare because it is less hectic than CP.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom