Which best describes Walt Disney World?

Kontra

I'm having trouble with the question. I find WDW to be amusing because of the entertainment. So I guess both of those are my answers. And why?, the list would be too long to post:D

Disney Maniac

Original Poster
Good answers guys, but I'm asking which of those words best describes the PURPOSE of WDW, not which word best describes WDW overall...

I like the answers so far, they're kinda what I expected, but try to answer the question as it's stated, please :rolleyes: I mean, if you don't understand it, let me know, I probably just phrased it bad...

Sire_Bobbie

I guess for me it is more entertaining than amusing. But then you can never get away from the fact if it doesn't make money then it won't succeed.

In the end I still would say entertaining:p

M

Mr Lightbeer

nasty lightbeer is back

What kind of question is that?

The purpose of any business is to make a profit!
The purpose of an entertainer is to entertain!
We are not amused with your poor question!

Tramp

Maniac..

Disney is synonymous with all those words but is "best" described as an 'entertainment' company.

Money-grubbing implies a sinister attempt to do what every major corporation needs to do...ie...make lots of money for the shareholders and assure its survival.

I've never felt that I didn't get my money's worth at WDW and some of their latest animnated movies have been box office hits...deservedly so.

"Amusement" is redundant.

thomas998

Which of the following words best describes the purpose of Walt Disney World? Why?

Amusement
Entertainment
Money-grubbing
Well once upon a time it was amusement and entertainment, but sometime around the time of Eisner it became a way to farm money as I think his tenure was the time the shops started moving toward selling the same wal-mart style crap that you could already get outside the parks inside the park but at a much higher price.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom