• Lights, Motors, Action!

Votes: 39 35.8%
  • Stitch's Great Escape

Votes: 55 50.5%
  • None! Get me to Disney World!

Votes: 43 39.4%

• Total voters

K-dub

We got to see Soarin' on the first AP day. It zoomed up the charts on our "Faves List"!

We saw SGE for the first time and probably won't bother again, though we weren't big fans of AE either.

Haven't seen any of the rest.

CaptainMichael

I've seen them all, but I only enjoyed Soarin and Lucky. From what I heard while I was there, Soarin is everyone's favorite. I believe that the wait time reflects that.

DDuckFan130

I've seen them all. Soarin' is the only one worth repeating many times. SGE is probably the other one I'd go on for a few more times. However, I'd probably get tired of it, just as I got tired of AE. LMAX...once you know what's going on, there is no way I'm climbing up those stairs to see that show again, unless I have nothing else to do. Cinderellabration? Lovely show. Will I see it again? If I'm in the area and I've done everything else. Lucky? Same thing because I "ooh'ed" and "ahh'ed" for a few minutes and it got old real quick.

Woody13

DDuckFan130 said:
I've seen them all. Soarin' is the only one worth repeating many times. SGE is probably the other one I'd go on for a few more times. However, I'd probably get tired of it, just as I got tired of AE. LMAX...once you know what's going on, there is no way I'm climbing up those stairs to see that show again, unless I have nothing else to do. Cinderellabration? Lovely show. Will I see it again? If I'm in the area and I've done everything else. Lucky? Same thing because I "ooh'ed" and "ahh'ed" for a few minutes and it got old real quick.
Me too!

nate_dakparking

Ive done them all except LMAX. Being a stitch fan, the SGE was a let down. I remember AE, and i really liked AE to SGE. Probably wont do it again. Cinderellabration was also a let down. maybe it was a bad day for Cindy, but she sounded really bland and tired. not soo magical to me. Soarin' was AWESOME! i really liked it. it became a new Epcot fav. Lucky was pretty cool too. What they can't do these days!

Lee

Adventurer
Seen them all.

Love Soarin'...have for years.
Lucky is impressive...as a first step.
Lmax is good...but not great.
Cinderellabration was a let down after seeing video of the Tokyo version.
Stitch? A tragedy. :brick:

General Grizz

Original Poster
Lee said:
Seen them all.

Love Soarin'...have for years.
Lucky is impressive...as a first step.
Lmax is good...but not great.
Cinderellabration was a let down after seeing video of the Tokyo version.
Stitch? A tragedy. :brick:
Lee - once you reported that a HUGE investment would be made to improve the attraction. Have you heard about the progress of it? We've seen those few changes since the ride first opened, but has WDI stopped with the updates?

Kadee

Haven't seen any of them yet. I'll have to wait until Christmas. Think I'll skip SGE, however. I've read too many very bad reviews. Can not wait to do Soarin'!!!!

Lee

Adventurer
General Grizz said:
Lee - once you reported that a HUGE investment would be made to improve the attraction. Have you heard about the progress of it? We've seen those few changes since the ride first opened, but has WDI stopped with the updates?

I'm not positive what happened there. I THINK what happened was that the original plans to re-imagineer SGE didn't make it past the money guys. A less expensive, quicker, and easier fix was chosen instead.
I'll ask around.

General Grizz

Original Poster
Lee said:
I'm not positive what happened there. I THINK what happened was that the original plans to re-imagineer SGE didn't make it past the money guys. A less expensive, quicker, and easier fix was chosen instead.
I'll ask around.
Thanks. :)

egionet

When I was there in May, we missed Cinderellabration (just couldn't coordinate with all of our plans, although we wanted to see it) and Lucky, although I would have liked to have seen him. I didn't like SGE, but really enjoyed Soarin' and LMA.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom