Which attraction frightens you the most?

Crazy Harry

Original Poster
I thought this could be an interesting topic considering the vast spectrum of reasons one may be scared by a particular attraction. After all, I've heard of cases of phobias involving puppies or washing down the drain in a shower, so I suppose anything is possible.

I can't say I was ever rattled by any ride for any particular reason, but I always found magic journeys a little creepy.

What's everyone elses...

rainfully

The only time I've ever actually been scared to get on an attraction was when I went on Mission:Space for the first time.

But now I'm okay... :D

ImagineeringOrg

The one ride....

...that I can't bring myself to ride again is Tower of Terror. I know many people love that ride, but having ridden it twice is enough for me.

I love Rock/Roller, Mission:Space, etc., but ToT's drops are simply nothing that I enjoy. I really like the show, but without a way to "chicken out" before the drops, I really can't get back on it.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
scary ride

Mission:Space...I'm always SCARED that I'm gonna puke!!

~heather

Crazy Harry said:
I thought this could be an interesting topic considering the vast spectrum of reasons one may be scared by a particular attraction. After all, I've heard of cases of phobias involving puppies or washing down the drain in a shower, so I suppose anything is possible.

I can't say I was ever rattled by any ride for any particular reason, but I always found magic journeys a little creepy.

What's everyone elses...

WDWcrazy626

I get white and almost passed out the last time I was convinced to try TOT again! What a mistake!!! I hate that ride!!! I love the show also but hate the drops and the waiting. Waiting for the drops that I hate is the worst!!!

rainfully

WDWcrazy626 said:
I get white and almost passed out the last time I was convinced to try TOT again! What a mistake!!! I hate that ride!!! I love the show also but hate the drops and the waiting. Waiting for the drops that I hate is the worst!!!

That's the part that I love the best! It's the suspense and the adrenaline that makes the whole thing fun! I just LOVE that feeling! :D

skippykitty

I used to be afraid of basically every ride (not a ride person)
but I faced my fears (one huge ride a year)
and now I LOVE ToT, MS, Splash, Thunder
space mountain - im still afriad and yes I did go on hehe
next year I have to go on RNRC - wish me luck :)

mountainmaster1

The only thing that still scares the heak out of me is Summit Plummit, and I've been on that 5 times. Something about it just seems so dangerous, and yet so tempting to experience.

BeachClubVillas

The only ride that has ever scared me is Alien. I actually have no memory of riding it, but I left both my dad and my brother with bruises from holding them. It scared my dad too - he had a dream that night that the Alien broke into the hotel room and stole me brother!

Fantasmic!329

I have not, and will not experience:
RnRC -- very scared of going upside down
M:S -- quite clastophobic

Other than that, SWSA still scares me. :lookaroun So does HM. But I ride them anway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom