• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Which attraction frightens you the most?

Crazy Harry

Original Poster
I thought this could be an interesting topic considering the vast spectrum of reasons one may be scared by a particular attraction. After all, I've heard of cases of phobias involving puppies or washing down the drain in a shower, so I suppose anything is possible.

I can't say I was ever rattled by any ride for any particular reason, but I always found magic journeys a little creepy.

What's everyone elses...

rainfully

The only time I've ever actually been scared to get on an attraction was when I went on Mission:Space for the first time.

But now I'm okay... :D

ImagineeringOrg

The one ride....

...that I can't bring myself to ride again is Tower of Terror. I know many people love that ride, but having ridden it twice is enough for me.

I love Rock/Roller, Mission:Space, etc., but ToT's drops are simply nothing that I enjoy. I really like the show, but without a way to "chicken out" before the drops, I really can't get back on it.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
scary ride

Mission:Space...I'm always SCARED that I'm gonna puke!!

~heather

Crazy Harry said:
I thought this could be an interesting topic considering the vast spectrum of reasons one may be scared by a particular attraction. After all, I've heard of cases of phobias involving puppies or washing down the drain in a shower, so I suppose anything is possible.

I can't say I was ever rattled by any ride for any particular reason, but I always found magic journeys a little creepy.

What's everyone elses...

WDWcrazy626

I get white and almost passed out the last time I was convinced to try TOT again! What a mistake!!! I hate that ride!!! I love the show also but hate the drops and the waiting. Waiting for the drops that I hate is the worst!!!

rainfully

WDWcrazy626 said:
I get white and almost passed out the last time I was convinced to try TOT again! What a mistake!!! I hate that ride!!! I love the show also but hate the drops and the waiting. Waiting for the drops that I hate is the worst!!!

That's the part that I love the best! It's the suspense and the adrenaline that makes the whole thing fun! I just LOVE that feeling! :D

skippykitty

I used to be afraid of basically every ride (not a ride person)
but I faced my fears (one huge ride a year)
and now I LOVE ToT, MS, Splash, Thunder
space mountain - im still afriad and yes I did go on hehe
next year I have to go on RNRC - wish me luck :)

mountainmaster1

The only thing that still scares the heak out of me is Summit Plummit, and I've been on that 5 times. Something about it just seems so dangerous, and yet so tempting to experience.

BeachClubVillas

The only ride that has ever scared me is Alien. I actually have no memory of riding it, but I left both my dad and my brother with bruises from holding them. It scared my dad too - he had a dream that night that the Alien broke into the hotel room and stole me brother!

Fantasmic!329

I have not, and will not experience:
RnRC -- very scared of going upside down
M:S -- quite clastophobic

Other than that, SWSA still scares me. :lookaroun So does HM. But I ride them anway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom