Which are you more excited for, GOTG or TRON?

Which of these 2 new attractions are you more excited to experience?

• GOTG

• TRON

Results are only viewable after voting.

erasure fan1

if somebody bought a new car for $200K or more I'd know that it would be a special ride.

as for theme park attractions somewhere around the $200 million mark means it would be special. Guardians is $400 to 500 million the most expensive ride anywhere.
I expect great things.

I vote Guardian by a huge margin
That would make sense. But we are talking about Disney here. They can make anything cost 4 to 5 times greater than it should. So I wish I could have your confidence that it's going to be great because of its cost.

Personally I'm looking more forward to Tron. I just haven't seen enough to get really excited for GotG.

G00fyDad

I'd rather they both not open until after our trip in October. Every time Disney opens a new ride the parks get jammed with guests. I remember the TSMM opening year. Wow, that was a cluster. GotG opening on May 27th only gives us around 5 months for the crowds to come and ride this and slow down again, but then Tron is set to open sometime maybe this year. I bet anything that will be around October right when we go and the parks will be packed. :( I know, I know. This is a "me" problem. I just hate going to Disney in a year they open a new ride and now I am staring down the barrel of two rides opening this year before our trip.

NelleBelle

I seriously doubt that Tron's opening in October, right when they're closing MK early half the week for Boo Bash (or whatever this year's party is being called).

Married5Times

Every time Disney opens a new ride the parks get jammed with guests.

RIDES:
that phenomena applies to Disneyland; not Disney World so much.

individual high-end marque rides over the years as a whole change guest behavior in DL but not much at WDW due to 2 things: DL resort is 2 parks and far less of a vacation destination and DL attracts a voracious local appetite, commonly AP holders, who jump when something, anything new opens.

The bulk of WDW crowds don't plan their 7 to 10 day vacation around the opening of one ride...........they most definitely will for a new land like Pandora or in the case of Universal with a Potter land.

Tjaden

GotG easily.

I abhor the decision to close Energy for an attraction that should be in a different park, but Tron seems to have minimal story/theming compared to GotG.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom