Which are you more excited for, GOTG or TRON?

Which of these 2 new attractions are you more excited to experience?

• GOTG

• TRON

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disstevefan1

When I first saw TRON in the videos from Shanghai Disneyland, it looked fantastic but I was also disappointed that I would NEVER ride it because it was in Shanghai Disneyland.

I had a secret wish for WDW. You know those irrational secret wishes we make we know will never come true, like Disneyland bringing back the Wedway people mover (opps. I said it out loud, now the Wedway is never coming back to Disneyland).

Anyway, my secret wish for WDW was that by some sort of magic, TWDC would build TRON in WDW.

My wish for WDW came true.

Now someday I will ride TRON 👍

Last edited:

Sbk1234

Because of my health issues and motion sickness, if I was to ride GOTG and didn't die, thanks to the reverse launch, the poor people in front of me would likely be covered in my vomit, so I'm likely NEVER going to ride it.
Therefore, there's a much better chance I'll ride Tron, depending on how extreme a thrill ride it is, or hopefully isn't. So I suppose I'm looking forward to Tron more.
The biggest reason I'm looking forward more to Tron is because I love the railroad and would like to ride it again.

But honestly, I'm much more excited by Disney's announcement that they are rebuilding the original versions of Horizons, World of Motion, and Journey Into Imagination, to be ready by summer, 2024.

April Fools!!
(On that last part. I'm completely serious about getting sick on backwards moving roller coasters.)

Married5Times

furthermore, aside from an out-of-this-world unprecedented budget Guardians is enclosed and novel; its mystery beckons. We already know about Tron and even for those who show up having never seen video you will quickly learn what it's about before entering the queue since the light cycles and some of its track will be readily seen. Fully enclosed makes for better storytelling and a better reveal.

JustAFan

Tron looks cool and I look forward to it. It is interesting, even a bit odd, to base a ride on a movie that was released 40 years ago and likely never seen by a large portion of those that will experience the ride. Still, it looks to be a good ride.

GotG, however, appears to be an innovative, high thrill experience like we've hardly seen anywhere. I'm excited about that one. Guardians gets my vote.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom