Where's ReDisniey E-Dew's Updates?

cb3k

Probably as soon as he is done fabricating his next epic tale of "upcoming events". I think his insider claims are done for publicity and hold very little credibility. But who cares, its under the "rumors" section for a reason, if his claims prove to be true than my apologies, if they prove to be a product of his boredom then I think he would make a heck of an Imagineer.

jmvd20

Ummmm...

No offense but...

23_2_1.gif

Yep, that is right - I do not get caught up in fads, sorry.

ToTBellHop

he posts when he has info to post. Unfortunately, none of us are his secretary. And if anyone thinks he is "fabricating", then all of our insiders who have verified many of his claims are apparently also misinformed (which may be the case, but it does create a question of the validity of any information presented here).

cb3k

Haha...Im from Orlando, and doing an internship out here in Houston. I had someone come up to me the other day and say that they knew FOR SURE a disney park was coming to Texas and that they had heard from a very reliable source. I just kinda laughed....I will say this, I have seen far more Disney commercials and Disney Stores than I have seen in Florida growing up there my whole life. I have been to four malls here in Texas and I'm pretty sure that each of them had a Disney Store in it...

jmvd20

he posts when he has info to post. Unfortunately, none of us are his secretary. And if anyone thinks he is "fabricating", then all of our insiders who have verified many of his claims are apparently also misinformed (which may be the case, but it does create a question of the validity of any information presented here).

Or is it that someone simply compiles bits and pieces of information from all of the resident experts on all of the Disney sites and makes a comprehensive update?

I do not post but read a lot of the other sites and honestly, people from them have said numerous things that he has posted here. I haven't kept track of these and have no intention of proving anyone right or wrong, what happens down the road will sort all of that out on its own.

I am and will be skeptical of anyone who claims to be in imagineering and posts on a Disney fan site.

Champion

Haha...Im from Orlando, and doing an internship out here in Houston. I had someone come up to me the other day and say that they knew FOR SURE a disney park was coming to Texas and that they had heard from a very reliable source. I just kinda laughed....I will say this, I have seen far more Disney commercials and Disney Stores than I have seen in Florida growing up there my whole life. I have been to four malls here in Texas and I'm pretty sure that each of them had a Disney Store in it...

Too bad Disney doesn't run the Disney Stores.

cb3k

I very highly doubt that.

He even said that he only posts info that they gave him permission to share.
Haha...do you seriously believe that Disney would just give him permission to share the things he does? No CHANCE. I have tried to say it as humbly as possible that I know for CERTAIN that one of his claims is completely false. Of course, people out there say "well what if your source is false", and that is fine to believe...But I am in the boat of believers who thinks his claims are a compilation of all the bits and pieces of rumors floating around out there. I think if he was so much in "The Know" he would have provided us a detailed description of the events taking shape in the HM before they were released to us by the admin of the site. But I don't want to rain on anyones parade, I feel like for some of you this may be as tough to swallow as finding out that there isnt an easter bunny.

JimboJones123

Ah crap. I was off by two days. Guess it's time for a spanking??? All I was saying was chill, but if full on stocker mode "feels" better to you -- be my guest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom