Where's George?

davidpw97

Hey, I've been to where's George before. I'm not seriously into it, only registered about 20 bills but its pretty cool. I haven't had much luck so far though. I don't add any of my own, but whenever I come across a bill with the stamp on it or where's george written on it, I always look it up. How about you, have you had many hits?

SpongeScott

Original Poster
:lookaroun
:lookaroun :lookaroun :ROFLOL:

Hey, I've been to where's George before. I'm not seriously into it, only registered about 20 bills but its pretty cool. I haven't had much luck so far though. I don't add any of my own, but whenever I come across a bill with the stamp on it or where's george written on it, I always look it up. How about you, have you had many hits?
I started last year and I've gotten hooked. I've entered quite a few bills and got my 50th hit yesterday, but that's nothing compared to the pros who do this. We're leaving for WDW today and I've got a stack of singles to spread around to the tourists and hopefully a lot of them will go home to different states.

tigsmom

:lookaroun :lookaroun :ROFLOL:

I started last year and I've gotten hooked. I've entered quite a few bills and got my 50th hit yesterday, but that's nothing compared to the pros who do this. We're leaving for WDW today and I've got a stack of singles to spread around to the tourists and hopefully a lot of them will go home to different states.

palizaconsilla7eo.gif

I've got quite a few bills marked out there and have never gotten a hit and its been over a year! :fork:

dandaman

^I saw that... I haven't seen a stamped Canadian bill, though.

(This wouldn't work so well for Canadian coins. "Where's the Queen?" "She's on every bloody coin!" :lookaroun :lol: )

The Mom

Premium Member
The one I have is up in my closet. :lookaroun

I should explain. Whenever I get change, it goes into my WDW souvenirs fund. If I get $1 bills, they go into my hurricane fund. This is to provide cash for ice, etc if the power is out, and ATMs are not working. At the end beginning of the season, I use the money from the previous year to restock my pantry, etc. I had enough money in past years to buy a generator one year, and a window A/C another. I already have over $500 for this year, so any excess will go towards my "whole house just flip the switch generator" fund. :lol:

Laura

Premium Member
I just checked my account for the first time in years and I still have no hits on any of my bills. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom