where'd you go?

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
As I'm taking my morning stroll with my children of course I'm on Walt Disney World Magic. I've been noticing that a lot of people that I used to see often and talk to often on the forums don't really come around anymore. Is there anyone else that used to see people and now they just kind of disappeared wondering if it only happens to me? I've been around since 2011 and I feel like a lot of the main people back then I don't really hear about now anyone else feel the same way??

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
As I'm taking my morning stroll with my children of course I'm on Walt Disney World Magic. I've been noticing that a lot of people that I used to see often and talk to often on the forums don't really come around anymore. Is there anyone else that used to see people and now they just kind of disappeared wondering if it only happens to me? I've been around since 2011 and I feel like a lot of the main people back then I don't really hear about now anyone else feel the same way??

I remember when you joined!

@Nemo14 summed it up perfectly, but I have to say that I've noticed a few people who I haven't "seen" in years make reappearances lately.

Oh, and even after I joined, I lurked for a few years before making a post. And now I won't shut up! :joyfull:

MattC

I never really posted that much to begin with. Also, we have not had passes for a couple of years now and I don't like to comment on things going on in the park if I haven't been there recently to see it myself. Plan on getting passes again soon though. So you might be seeing more of me :)

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
I remember when you joined!

@Nemo14 summed it up perfectly, but I have to say that I've noticed a few people who I haven't "seen" in years make reappearances lately. Thank you for making me feel famous :)

Oh, and even after I joined, I lurked for a few years before making a post. And now I won't shut up! :joyfull:
Thank you for making me feel famous. :)

Debbie

I was a regular here in the late '90's and enjoyed watching our administrators here courting!!! I always started my day with coffee and WDWMagic. Then life changed and going to Disney wasn't even a dream at one point. Now that my son has his own income, he is planning his vacation to WDW in December with his gf, and we are talking about going next year some time. I do love that he loves WDW as much as I do! So now that a trip to WDW seems like a possibility; I find myself drawn back to my favorite Disney site :)
Hi Beth!! Hi Steve!! Hi Mom!!!

DisneyPrincess5

I've been a member here since 2008. I was very active for a long time, then less active at points due to my life and schedule and interest changing, and more active again now. Wdw as well as technology has changed significantly since me joining here so there's a lot more to discuss and keep up with. I will say that many members of the "original crew" of my early days here I haven't seen for a long time. Booooo!

I enjoy being a part of this site and try my best to keep up with everything going on here and with the WDW news. I love knowing I can come here to folks who share an interest of mine that I love and I can ask and answer questions.

Something that deters me at times is that the climate on here has changed or maybe I'm just becoming more aware of it. People being rude, sarcastic, bullies from behind a screen, not adhering to more than reasonable policies for posting...I find it very unwelcoming and I choose not to be a part of here at times due to that.

Thankfully most people are awesome which makes it worth being a part of things.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom