Where would you like to be stuck over night????

Eyorefan

My daughter and I talked about this on our last trip since 20 minutes to closing Splash Mountain went down and there were people stuck in the logs who could not leave. From what we heard, they were still stuck there when we were walking out of BTMRR after park close.

So, no, I would not want to stuck on Splash overnight... but SSE would be awesome.

Candlejack

PotC, I think. I want to wallow around in the water that probably tastes like pennies, play in the sets, go behind all sorts of walls and roped off areas (this includes the queue), and, uh, check out the little drop part.

SSE would be b-a too, though.

Texas84

If we're pretending there are real rooms there, Norway, right before you go into the theatre. I love that setting.

perry23

I discussed it with my brother and we weren't able to find a definite winner between Haunted Mansion and the Astro Orbiter. It would be a fantastic view over the park.

DiPSU224

If we're pretending there are real rooms there, Norway, right before you go into the theatre. I love that setting.

Oooh good one! I love the ambiance of that area. It's a weird sensation of knowing you're inside but feeling like you're outside...same with the Mexico pavilion.

Mine would have to be anywhere on Main Street. The background music, the orange glow from the street lamps, and Cinderella Castle lit up at the end. Bliss.

Mouse Man

The bakery in Norway. The down side is I would die from a sugar overload and be to stuffed to move and call for help. However the bright side is I would go happy.

raven

Yes I agree! Or Spaceship Earth.
SSE. There are a few curtains that I need to look behind.

Been in there all night. Behind the curtains would be walls. :lol:

Rose and Crown...

Quite nice in there but sadly the booze is locked up.

Soarin'- i could seriously sleep on that ride and be lulled to sleep by the rocking.

You wouldn't want to see some areas with the lights on. There is often :hurl: that they can't get to until night time.

The bakery in Norway. The down side is I would die from a sugar overload and be to stuffed to move and call for help. However the bright side is I would go happy.

Was in there last week for a few hours during the night. The smell of School Bread was making me fat. :animwink:

In the France pavillion so that I could finally say I stayed overnight in France! LOL.....:lol:

Ooh. The France Theatre is probably the least desired place to work at night in our department. I can tell you that whenever I've worked in there I've always feel like someone is watching me, and that was before I heard the ghost stories. Many CMs refused to work that detail. :lookaroun

disneysroyal411

Truthfully I'm a little frightened to be in the parks after park due to some books *coughcough* Kingdom keepers *coughcough* But since as far as I know that's not real I would say...

MK- Pecos Bill Cafe, TTA, or AUA. Oh or maybe CRT.
Epcot-Soarin with the film rolling and it's dark.
DHS-Maybe ST2(see if I get the same ride twice!)
AK- Driving a Safari vehicle around and around the track.

mp2bill

Well I need some specifics. Would we be stuck there after the park was closed and everything was shut down/locked down? Would there still be attractions/rides/restaurants open? Because my choices would be different based on those criteria.

Ditto. If everything was up and running, I'd say MK.

Tidbit

Truthfully I'm a little frightened to be in the parks after park due to some books *coughcough* Kingdom keepers *coughcough* But since as far as I know that's not real I would say...

MK- Pecos Bill Cafe, TTA, or AUA. Oh or maybe CRT.
Epcot-Soarin with the film rolling and it's dark.
DHS-Maybe ST2(see if I get the same ride twice!)
AK- Driving a Safari vehicle around and around the track.

wow I was just thinking the same thing!!............not so sure about "It's a small world" or "POTC" after reading those books.....just think what Haunted Mansion would be like in Kingdom Keepers??

However, I would LOVE to be stuck in Castle Suite, POTC, Haunted Mansion, TOT, and Rockin R Coaster!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom