Where would you like to be stuck over night????

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
If you had to be stuck at the World over night for whatever reason, where is the one place you would pick? Could be an attraction, store, restaurant, etc.

njDizFan

Cinderella's suite in the castle would be nice. Or maybe inside of Mouse Gear so I could set up and play with the monorail toys, as well as some other toys and books.

Of course they could leave the Crystal Palace buffet open for me if they would so kind.:sohappy:

PurpleDragon

Well I need some specifics. Would we be stuck there after the park was closed and everything was shut down/locked down? Would there still be attractions/rides/restaurants open? Because my choices would be different based on those criteria.

BrerFrog

Main Street USA.

I was going to say AK, but on second thought that sounds like a scary place to be stuck alone at night. :lookaroun

Evil Genius

The Haunted Mansion!

It's just right up my alley in terms of places I would love to relax and explore with noone else around.

mickeysshoes

TSM so I can get lots of practice in so i can for once get more points then DH & DD. Then when that gets old i would head over to Sci-Fi for some movies!!!!!

bamillerpa

Cinderella Castle would be awesome!!

If not there, I would like to be stuck on the treehouse. Already a bed in there. Just don't leave me stuck in IASW!!

klineski96

MK - Definitely, 100% no doubt about it... the Haunted Mansion.
E - SSE, I'd love to spend a night looking around in there.
DHS - Inside the Hollywood Tower Hotel of course.
AK - Probably inside the Dinosaur building, might be fun to run around in there too.
DTD - Definitely D-Street, next to the locked display case, there are a few old vinyls I still need :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom