Where would YOU have an apartment?

NowInc

I would say Tower of Terror..but people screaming would keep me awake...soooo....

I'd choose Space Ship Earth...but the mechanical noise from the ride would be even worse than people screaming....

So what do I choose???

The treehouse at the Swiss Family Robinson estate....that bed looks soooooo comfy...and its not like theres anyone there :zipit:

CrisKennedy

Originally posted by NowInc

The treehouse at the Swiss Family Robinson estate....that bed looks soooooo comfy...and its not like theres anyone there :zipit:

The treehouse would be nice, but...I don't think I'd like having people walking through my bedroom all the time...:p

I'd choose someplace high up in the castle.:p

timoteo

Original Poster
I would take an upper floor on the end of main street with a balcony to view the fire works every night. or maybe an upper level in adventure land with a veranda, shutters, and hanging flowers all around.

I think disney should really gives this idea some feasibility studies. :D

Ariel

I'd choose either the castle or minnie's house -- she's got a lot of cool stuff. ;)

Either that, or I'd like one in France or the UK in Epcot...preferably the UK.... ;)

PixieDust

This is a neat question :)

I would want to live either somewhere on Main Street where I could see the castle (like in a shop on Main Street, or if they could build me an apartment near the train station) or else I would want to live in the castle with views of Main Street and Fantasyland. I think it would be fun to watch people's faces as they enjoy their Disney magic! :)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I would have to say Test-Track....cause I would make the GM show room at the end of the ride, my personal garage. It would be nice just to wake up and take one of the Caddies for a spin.

monorail256

my personal apartment would be in a monorail car (take out the middle seats). i think that would be neat. without that seat in the middle there could be some real space in there... eitehr that or spaceship earth. but of course... noise.. umm ok later!

dwldzm9

Apartment

My dream WDW apartment would either be in a loft overlooking the "town square" inside of mexico - imagine going to sleep with a dream view of the temple and volcano - or possibly in the hotel in canada.

bjshade23

Mother of shade would like to live on Main Street above the ice cream shop.
Shade himself would live either on the Peoplemover or inside at the Living Seas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom