Where would a chicken little ride go

KanakoS

Original Poster
Either WDW or DL idc I tbh love chicken little its a guilty pleasure movie of mine so i would wanna know where a chicken little ride would go
Maybe in tomorrowland or at DCA

TwilightZone

There was a chicken little ride planned for I think disneyland or disney world's tomorrowland. If your familiar with the luigi's flying saucers attraction, it would have been that type of ride. If the movie was more popular, I would also bet a lot of people would have said animal kingdom, like how they are now for zootopia.

KanakoS

Original Poster
There was a chicken little ride planned for I think disneyland or disney world's tomorrowland. If your familiar with the luigi's flying saucers attraction, it would have been that type of ride. If the movie was more popular, I would also bet a lot of people would have said animal kingdom, like how they are now for zootopia.
oh. honestly the part everyone remembers is the wannabe scene where runt and abby are singing karaoke they shoulda done some karaoke station with runt and abby haha

DisneyForever

In my Disney's Abroad thread, I created a whole Chicken Little ride with a dark ride and PeopleMover style ride.

I honestly believe that if they acted quicker with creating an attraction fr it, it would be more popular if they did it now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom