Where will WDW’s 50th rank on Disney Parks’ celebrations?

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I know it's their jobs to do so, but sometimes it makes me laugh when the imagineers promote some of their projects with such enthusiasm such as this show. Do you know where it will be located? Might be a good time to catch a popular ride. We rode Expedition Everest over and over while the River of Lights show was going on. It was great!
Lake theater next to Everest

AdventureHasAName

The gold standard for Disney celebrations is the Disneyland 50th, imho. The Remember Dreams Come True fireworks is the best show they've ever put on (in any park) and the golden ride vehicle photo ops was perfect.

cheezbat

I see a lot of disinterested comments which I totally understand. But to ask, what would’ve people wanted for a 50th anniversary? I don’t have any ideas, just asking what people expected
Refreshes on the fantasyland dark rides.
Tron open ON October 1st for the 50th.
New nighttime parade.
Big Thunders finale refurb.
Paint refresh throughout the park.
Speedway re-imagined.
Carousel of Progress updated.

Sounds like a lot, but honestly….this was the resorts 50th. Only happens once. Disneyland has gotten so many refreshes and refurbs and updates over its past 16 years, and MK didn’t do anything but touch up paint, light refurbs on Pirates, Mansion, Jungle Cruise, and Space….and added Fantasyland Expansion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom