Where was honey I shrunk the kids?

MaryJaneP

As above noted, film was in theater in Epcot next to Journey into your imagination (now Captain EO), playground of larger-than-life items was in Disney Hollywood Studios (formerly MGM) by Streets.

Cmdr_Crimson

Bioreconstructs Twitter page showed a picture of the Demolition of SoA and you can clearly see HISTK Movieset Adventure..
EU2OTDrWsAIYw2d

Lilofan

The MGM playground was really cool, great for kids to burn off extra energy and Parents to chill. They still don't have anything similar.
I recall that playground. It was a Petri dish of bacteria. The rubber coating of the surfaces of the playground was covered with kids sweat and body particles and sometimes smelled like it.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
The MGM playground was really cool, great for kids to burn off extra energy and Parents to chill. They still don't have anything similar.
With COVID19 being a big scare, probably not for a long while again, either.

I recall that playground. It was a Petri dish of bacteria. The rubber coating of the surfaces of the playground was covered with kids sweat and body particles and sometimes smelled like it.

Mickey5150

I hate to say it, but good luck on most of the stuff there. Sitting in a doom buggy, in any theater? I just don't see how you reopen before the majority of the population is showing antibodies or a vaccine found.
Maybe Disney needs to get in the timeshare business, for attractions. People can purchase a specific Doom buggy and have it for a specific week. The ride vehicles get sanitized between each time slot. No need for fastpass, your magic band has all the information so it only allows you in a queue if it's your week and your car is working. Disney can base the costs using A-E tickets.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom