Where to store my luggage?

DisneyMarg

Original Poster
I am staying with a friend (at her house) and flying in - arriving when she is at work. I want to take a cab to the parks and then have her pick me up when she gets off work. What to do with my luggage? Unfortunately I do have to check a large bag as this is a weekend sandwiched between two travel work weeks in very different climates.
Any ideas?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
There are lockers outside the park at EPCOT, but I don't remember how big they are [there may be some at other parks, I've never noticed]. They might store things for you at Guest Relations, I've never tried.

I'd suggest taking a cab to a resort and store your bags with Bell Services while you go to the parks.

mickeysshoes

I think you will need to find out if your suitcase will fit in a locker at any of the parks. If so then you go do that...if not then I thin your stuck with your suitcase...which depending on how much time you have to kill you might want to ask your friend to hide a key and go straight to her place. I dont know if a resort will keep your stuff with bell services if you are not staying there?? :shrug: Good Luck!!!

DisneyMarg

Original Poster
Thanks!

Perhaps someone will ring in on how big those lockers are. I'd feel bad about using a resort if I'm not staying there.

WWWD

I don't know about the EPCOT, but we have used a locker many times at MK and those would not hold luggage - maybe a small carry-on size bag.

I would call bell services at one of the resorts and just ask - never hurts. They may have a specific policy or maybe they'll store your luggage as good pr for a potential future guest. If allowed, I'm sure bell services wouldn't mind storing something so they can receive their tip.

washington

We stored our bags at Orlando Baggage Storage 407-239-3699 located at the Lake Buena Vista Outlet Mall off of Hwy.535. It was $10 per day for up 5 bagsand $5.00 for each additional bag.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom