Where to purchase tickets with foreign credit card?

tdonald

Original Poster
Hello! I’ll be visiting Tokyo Disney later this month, staying two nights at the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel and two nights at the Mira Costa Hotel.

My question is: can we purchase our four day tickets with an American visa credit card at the welcome centre when we arrive at Maihama Station? We plan to arrive around 12:00 and would like to send our bags to the hotel and go straight to DisneySea.

Thank you for your help!

GiveMeTheMusic

Hello! I’ll be visiting Tokyo Disney later this month, staying two nights at the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel and two nights at the Mira Costa Hotel.

My question is: can we purchase our four day tickets with an American visa credit card at the welcome centre when we arrive at Maihama Station? We plan to arrive around 12:00 and would like to send our bags to the hotel and go straight to DisneySea.

Thank you for your help!

Some credit cards can be used to buy on TDR's official site. If you're heading straight to TDS, you might as well just use the ticket booths there.

lazyboy97o

You can buy your tickets online and print them at home. This way you can be guaranteed admission for the days of your visit.

Have you looked at taking the Limo Bus? If you are flying in to Narita, there is not a very direct route to Maihama Station. The Limo Bus, which is a motor coach and that is the name, will take you directly to the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel for a reasonable fee and then you can head right to Tokyo DisneySEA without worry that the day has sold out.

Travel Junkie

Some have had trouble with Visa cards issued outside of Japan. I recommend using a card with no foreign transaction fees and having multiple options (Visa, and MC or AMEX.)

Cash is still king in Japan so be sure to exchange money when you arrive.

donsullivan

Premium Member
This is likely the best resource out there on how to make ticket purchases for Tokyo Disney Resort.

https://tdrexplorer.com/buying-park-tickets-for-tokyo-disney-resort/

Chris regularly updates this page as things change including the changes TDR made last year that dramatically reduced the options for international credit cards booking resort stays and ticket purchases.

Also, if you haven't already, I would recommend spending some time with the TDR Explorer site as it is the defacto best English language site for planning a trip to Tokyo Disney Resort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom