Where to propose in Disney World?

sudokujesus

Original Poster
I (32/m) am planning on proposing to my girlfriend (age 27) at Disney World this September. My last trip to Disney World was 1998, and hers also in the mid to late 90s.

We will be arriving in Orlando early evening on Saturday September 9 and leaving the morning of Sunday September 17. Though this is still fluid, right now I am penciling in a day at MK, a day at Epcot, a day to split between Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom (neither of us are big animal lovers, though neither of us have been to Animal Kingdom either), a day at Universal Studios, a day at Islands of Adventure, and then two flex days to do whatever.. possibly a water park, etc.

I'm just looking for some ideas on the best way to do this. Specific restaurants, maybe even ones that would be willing to work with me for candid pictures? A certain view somewhere? Maybe some hidden gem somewhere? Obviously I want it to be special.I figure it would probably make the most sense to pop the question on the first or 2nd day of the trip... but am open to all suggestions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom