Where to Order Prints?

blueboxdoctor

Original Poster
So I just got back from WDW the other day and am currently going through my pictures. Most turned out to be snapshots but that's fine, the trip was still fun so I'm good with the few actual good ones I got. However, I don't have anywhere local to print, at least nowhere good. I went to Rite Aid a couple weeks ago to test out their printing, and they all came out very dark.

I know there are many websites that you can order prints (normal sizes, poster sizes, canvas prints, etc). I was just wondering where you all would recommend ordering from so I can get good quality prints.

PhotoDave219

AdoramaPix is my sole choice for many years now. The quality is first rate and the customer service is amazing for this day and age.

Sweet Melissa

I usually recommend Mpix, the retail arm of Miller Photo. Sometimes I'll order from Shutterfly, but only when they're doing some kind of freebie special, which is often. Sometimes you can get, like, 10 free 5"x7" prints or one free 16"x20" print, and you only pay for shipping. Sign up for their mailing list.

Clamman73

I just tried some from shutterfly 4x6 and a 8x10...turned out fine, but the 8x10 was in a flimsy envelope and got a little bent.

Just got two 11x14 glossy prints from adoramapix and they came out great. Look better printed than on the screen. Came in sturdy cardboard box and was quick from sending in to delivery.

This is my first time sending edited raw files into jpegs out for big prints, so I was just curious to see how the colors were going to look compared to how I see them on the screen....seems to be right on. But holding the big prints in hand is definetly making want to get some more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom