Where to Make suggestion for Merchandise?

pacochran

Original Poster
I was wondering if anyone out there knows someone that suggustions for Merchandise, could go thru?

There are some things I would love to buy and thought they would be done, there and when I checked they said no we don't sell these.

One idea I had was to have Cane/or Walking Sticks carved with Disney Characters. I happen to be a collector of Cane's and would love to have a Disney one, but I also thought there are so many people out there that use them that this would be a great idea. I did submit it a while back to I can't remember what department. What I got back was a letter from the legal department saying we can't accept any idea's blah blah blah. I don't know if they have people who are looking to make money, but all's I want is to have them sell them.

The other idea was that AK is advertized or was Nut-A-Zu, and yet they don't make a shirt or any merchandise with that saying on it. I think that would be a great seller.

So just wondering if anyone has heard of someone who works in merchandising that would have an in for getting these suggestions in?

Thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom