Where to get Mexican food at Epcot?

Club Cooloholic

Is it a family meal or a date night? Hacienda is better with younger kids, because San Angel Inn seems to keep adding more and more tables so that you have less and less space, and last I was there they had flame lit candles which while romantic can be problematic with little kids.

BoardwalkGlenn

When we dined on the DDP last year there was only one cocktail they said wasn’t included, everything else was fine but I have heard mixed feedback about drinks and DDP at a number of places.

Thanks for the info. Planning on dining at San Angel in January, and I wondered if all margaritas were allowed on the DDP.

ninjaprincesst

Honestly it depends on why "kind" of Mexican food you want. La Hacienda is more toward the TexMexish, San Angel Inn more traditional Mexico Mexican. To me , the atmosphere at San Angel makes it the choice. Of course I live in Texas so I get Mexican food all the time so , I go for the atmosphere.

mdcpr

Original Poster
Honestly it depends on why "kind" of Mexican food you want. La Hacienda is more toward the TexMexish, San Angel Inn more traditional Mexico Mexican. To me , the atmosphere at San Angel makes it the choice. Of course I live in Texas so I get Mexican food all the time so , I go for the atmosphere.
I will probably go for the atmosphere. I get the best Mexican food from the corner food truck.

Lilofan

Why?

Mexican food at Disney is the least culturally authentic thing ever.

Eat the decent stuff throughout Orlando, but the parks are best for simple things that don't require too much savvy.
I'd rather stand in line under the brutal sun at Disney then deal with the insane traffic driving in Orlando.

HRHPrincessAriel

As a Texan (like me!) you should be able to speak with authority on Tex-Mex food, but maybe not on authentic Mexican food (which we have very little of).
I’ve been across the border more than my fair share and have been to many non tex mex places as well. ;)
I also think the German food is only “ok” as well. I lived in Germany for 7 years and visited multiple times since so I think I’m pretty knowledgeable. The ambience is pretty fun though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom