Where to buy Universal tickets

5Adults

Original Poster
So I downloaded MDE to buy tickets to Disney World and get Fast Passes but I wonder where I buy Universal tickets? At the OTC near the condo we're renting in Kissimmee?

Also, over two days, we're doing both Universal parks: Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios. We want to buy an Express pass to get on rides better. Do we need to buy a park hopper pass so you can take Hogwart's Express from one park to another in one day? How far in advance do we need to buy Universal tickets? We're there February 2017. Thanks.

Cmdr_Crimson

If anyone is a AAA member they can buy discounted park to park tickets.
I used AAA last year. And I find it to be really good especially the discount on food and merchandise with the special ticket that you get exclusively from their website. I am going back again to get the multi-day pass since I will be there for a week and with that pass it's like a mini two-week season pass rather than getting a 2 day park hopper ticket.

OliveMcFly

I used AAA last year. And I find it to be really good especially the discount on food and merchandise with the special ticket that you get exclusively from their website. I am going back again to get the multi-day pass since I will be there for a week and with that pass it's like a mini two-week season pass rather than getting a 2 day park hopper ticket.
Very true! Every little bit helps. I'm the kind of person who feels good when I can save $5 :hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom