Where to buy D23 magazine at WDW

Scuttle

Original Poster
Does anyone know where and if they sell D23 magazine at WDW. I know I remember reading about how d23 was going to subscribers only, but can you get d23 mag anywhere on property?

Cmdr_Crimson

Does anyone know where and if they sell D23 magazine at WDW. I know I remember reading about how d23 was going to subscribers only, but can you get d23 mag anywhere on property?

I don't know if they still sell them there..But, The last place I saw them being sold was at The Art of Disney Store..

What does the name D23 mean?
D23 stands for Disney 1923 when Walt Disney went to Hollywood..

Scuttle

Original Poster
I don't know if they still sell them there..But, The last place I saw them being sold was at The Art of Disney Store..

D23 stands for Disney 1923 when the Walt Disney went to Hollywood..
Last few times I've looked at art of Disney I've had no luck.

I'm wondering if DHS would sell it.

aladdin2007

Not there anymore either. I remember reading they took it off shelves, but I was thinking somewhere at WDW would have it.

They are no longer sold at barnes or on Disney property sadly, even disney store online no longer carries them. They completely took them out of circulation except for d23 members. Kind of shame really you would think they could make more money.

Scuttle

Original Poster
They are no longer sold at barnes or on Disney property sadly, even disney store online no longer carries them. They completely took them out of circulation except for d23 members. Kind of shame really you would think they could make more money.
Sucks I loved getting my D23 on the way out of MK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom