Where is your Disney secret spot?

sublimesting

Original Poster
Like the title says what is your Disney secret spot? Somewhere unique, off the beaten path, quiet, great view, hidden bathroom etc.?
For me, I like Tom Sawyer Island behind the fort. Usually all alone there and can just chill out in peace and relax. Another is upstairs at Columbia Harbour House. The crowds dominate the downstairs part but go up stairs and its usually quite empty and relaxed.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Annie Potts Secrets GIF by CBS

Sbk1234

I probably have more than a few if I really think about it.

I, too, love the top floor of Columbia Harbor House in Magic Kingdom. The tables off to the side near the hub entrance to Liberty Square.

In Epcot, I love the trees and small pond near the Mexico Pavillion, and the gardens in Canada.

Pepper's Ghost

...I, too, love the top floor of Columbia Harbor House in Magic Kingdom. ...
...Another is upstairs at Columbia Harbour House. The crowds dominate the downstairs part but go up stairs and its usually quite empty and relaxed.
this.gif

Apparently this isn't much of a secret spot. I'm the third of 12 responses that votes for this exact place. I LOVE the upstairs of the Columbia Harbour House, specifically the bridge over the walk between Liberty Square and Fantasyland.

UNCgolf

I love the rocking chairs on the upstairs porch at the Boardwalk Inn.

There's also a relatively large covered seating area at AK that somehow goes unnoticed by most guests. I don't even remember specifically where it is now, but I think it's in Africa near the Harambe Market. Last time I was there the whole surrounding area was packed with some people just sitting on the ground, and then we ducked into that place and there were numerous completely empty tables.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom