Where is the DTD scrapbooking shop

Alexx

Original Poster
shop in DTD where they sell all of the scrapbook stuff
and what is it called?

I am going on a trip soon and I was just wondering as I really want to get into scrapbooking and I havent got any stuff as I used it all on the one I made yesterday.

ljs1691

It is called Disney's Wonderful World of Memories and it is located close to Disney Days of Christmas shop and Wolfgang Puck. It is on the far end of the complex and is fairly easily located.

You might also check the WDW resorts.

If you have access to a rental car, there are some other scrapbooking stores in the Orlando area. Let us know if you want some info on local stores.

Good Luck!

NeNe1298

Alexx,

Downtown Disney (Market Place) is part of the Disney Resort and you can use Disney transportation to get there. It's a great place. :D

Mouse Memories is in Kissimmee, but not on Disney property.

happymom52003

shop in DTD where they sell all of the scrapbook stuff
and what is it called?

I am going on a trip soon and I was just wondering as I really want to get into scrapbooking and I havent got any stuff as I used it all on the one I made yesterday.

It is not a good store...you will have much better luck getting Disney scrapbook stuff online or at your local hobby lobby. Creative Memories also has some Disney stuff....not a large collection, but the stuff is really nice. Be warned....once you get into scrapbooking, there is no going back! It is the most addicting hobby there is!! And NOTHING beats scrapbooking Disney vacation pictures! Have fun!:sohappy:

Disneyfalcon

Has anyone been to the Mouse Memories store?

No but I would love to. I buy from their online sight frequently. The owners husband is one of the head honchos at another Disney site I frequent :eek: but of course don't like nearly as much as wdwmagic!!!

I get the idea their store is more like a warehouse where they keep everything so I don't know how it's set up. I'd like to though!

Alexx

Original Poster
It is not a good store...you will have much better luck getting Disney scrapbook stuff online or at your local hobby lobby. Creative Memories also has some Disney stuff....not a large collection, but the stuff is really nice. Be warned....once you get into scrapbooking, there is no going back! It is the most addicting hobby there is!! And NOTHING beats scrapbooking Disney vacation pictures! Have fun!:sohappy:

I know, the only place i can really find stuff is on ebay as I live in England.
I've visited this part of the forum lots recently and i've decided I want to do scrapbooking, it seems very addictive!

Also, i'll do the digital scrapbooking as well as i'm quite good with photoshop and things like that :)

k.hunter30

Two things I think the DTD store is good for are the actual scrapbooks (I LOVE the one I bought) and the Mickey icon scissor/trimmers (it cuts in the shape of Mickey heads). I hadn't seen either of these items anywhere else.

For all other supplies, this store is not that great. As I mentioned before, I was disappointed.:shrug:

mouselvrmom

Two things I think the DTD store is good for are the actual scrapbooks (I LOVE the one I bought) and the Mickey icon scissor/trimmers (it cuts in the shape of Mickey heads). I hadn't seen either of these items anywhere else.

For all other supplies, this store is not that great. As I mentioned before, I was disappointed.:shrug:

I got the mickey icon scissors & I like it, but it is very hard to cut with and cut straight with. The one thing that I really love that I got there is the castle punch out. I use it all the time.

Alexx

Original Poster
I'm trying to sell things to get money on paypal so I can buy some scrapbooking supplies off ebay lol!

ljs1691

Can someone PLEASE list the scrapbooking stores near Disney? Or email me a list. It would be greatly appreciated!

Here are a couple for you to check
Memory Lane
Scrappy Boutique
Gemstone & Bead Imports/The Scrappers Attic
While none of these stores are going to be really close by, they are all in the Orlando area

Also, like others have said, Mouse Memories is a great one and it is in Kissimmee.

I have addresses and phone numbers for these if you want them.

santa's surpriz

Creative Memories supports alot of Disney products, including an album. Their albums are super easy to add pages to, the have a few different snap packs and combination packs to make it easy. I am a HUGE advocate of their products not because I was a consultant but beacuse the completed albums showcase the photos and the stories, not the embellishments. If you do not know any consultants go on line creativememories.com and search for one near you. Most consultants offer monthly crops and love to help new scrappers get organized. (They have great system to organize all of your photos and create your layouts. In addition they also have a photo printing service and a download that allows you to create your layouts digitally. If you need help, although I am not a consultant anymore please PM me and I will be more than happy to offer to assist.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom